Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

I toiled beween him and Mendenhall( this early) for a while, of course Godot made it a little easier with hasselback.

 

It came down to McNabb and Old McDonald had a farm "Eli-Eli-O". I just didnt want to upset HB by taking him :D

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on vacation this week, so I'm sure i'm gonna be really annoying on here. That is if i'm not already?:lol:

 

To late:lol:

Just remember that when they call you a newbie it's nothing personal. It's just that, your a newbie. ;)

 

And you will be until you make it back next year.

 

Shouldn't that be IF?;)

You've got the core eleven that have been with this league for five years. Only seven have been to the championship game. Although it's for fun, you won't find a more serious league. And they LOVE to trash talk.

 

 

AR is a pretty bad about that isn't he:D

It came down to McNabb and Old McDonald had a farm "Eli-Eli-O". I just didnt want to upset HB by taking him :D

 

That would be good enough reason alone to take Eli, loll.

You've got the core eleven that have been with this league for five years. Only seven have been to the championship game. Although it's for fun, you won't find a more serious league. And they LOVE to trash talk.

 

AR is a pretty bad about that isn't he:D

 

 

Im here..............oh wait I thought this was another championship role call:banana:

  • Author
It came down to McNabb and Old McDonald had a farm "Eli-Eli-O". I just didnt want to upset HB by taking him :D

 

That would be good enough reason alone to take Eli, loll.
:laugh:

I had to go with a guy from the "V", there was another QB I was going to take, but I won't really be rooting for him, I have a conflict of interests if you would.....this draft is motoring right along....

  • Author

4.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Anquan Boldin ARZ

4.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Wes Welker NE

4.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -WR Torry Holt STL

4.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR- Greg Jennings GB

4.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Jay Cutler Den

4.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Matt Hassleback SEA

4.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

4.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Donovan McNabb- QB PHI

 

4.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC

 

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

4.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

4.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

4.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

Wow, can't believe I'm OTC. I'll make my pick in a second.

4.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Anquan Boldin ARZ

4.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Wes Welker NE

4.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -WR Torry Holt STL

4.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR- Greg Jennings GB

4.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Jay Cutler Den

4.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Matt Hassleback SEA

4.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

4.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Donovan McNabb- QB PHI

4.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - TE Jason Witten DAL

 

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - OTC

 

4.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

4.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

4.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) -

4.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

TE Jason Witten DAL

 

 

 

If you were gonna waste a pick in the 4th round you should have done it right and selected a kicker.

If you were gonna waste a pick in the 4th round you should have done it right and selected a kicker.

 

Waste a pick? I've seen him rated above a few of the players already selected.

 

He nearly outscored Tory Holt last year. He did out score Roy Williams. Reshard Mendenhall is a rookie.

 

As much as it pained me to pick a Cowboy, he was tops on my board. He had almost as many FP's as Antonio Gates, who was kept this year (which means he was the equivalent of a 1st or 2nd round pick).

He's still a Cowboy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.