Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

Marshall was almost my last pick, but he's gotten into some trouble this off season so I stayed away. Thought about taking a chance on him with my next pick if he was there.

 

I wish you would have, I would rather have Witten.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish you would have, I would rather have Witten.

 

:D Too bad.

:D Too bad.

 

:fight:

 

My next pick is going to be the tough one.

Santonio was my next pick...that hurts..

  • Author

I started the round five thread

I started the round five thread

 

We beat the AL to it!!!:dancingpa

  • Author

4.01 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - WR Anquan Boldin ARZ

4.02 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.03 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - WR Wes Welker NE

4.04 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -WR Torry Holt STL

4.05 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -WR- Greg Jennings GB

4.06 East End Evolution (RockPride) - QB Jay Cutler Den

4.07 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - QB Matt Hassleback SEA

4.08 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.09 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

4.10 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - Donovan McNabb- QB PHI

4.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Matt Forte CHIC

4.13 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.14 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - Marc Bulger, QB Rams

4.15 Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (FairFan) - Brandon Marshall, WR, Den

4.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Brandon Marshall, WR, Den

 

FF...the reason I took Holmes instead of Marshall because I was a little worried that he might be suspended a couple games for the charges he is facing.

Santonio was my next pick...that hurts..

 

Sorry RP...

 

Well I guess that makes me feel reassured that I made the right decision since everyone saying they had him next.

FF...the reason I took Holmes instead of Marshall because I was a little worried that he might be suspended a couple games for the charges he is facing.

 

IMO, there was such a difference in him, and the next guy, I had to go with him.

^I posted before I read that you practically already had the convo with HB...but yeah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.