Is Saint Xavier going to "man up" this year...

I heard that St. X is revamping their offense. Still not wanting to throw the ball much, but will instill a new "wishbone" offense. DJ Hall will quarterback, with Deuce, Beach, Jermiah Neal, and others in the backfield.

That would be a nightmare for defensive coordinators. I'm assuming this is completely tongue in cheek however.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that St. X is revamping their offense. Still not wanting to throw the ball much, but will instill a new "wishbone" offense. DJ Hall will quarterback, with Deuce, Beach, Jermiah Neal, and others in the backfield.

That would be quite the ball control offense...But seriously, have they moved Daylen Hall to RB?

That would be quite the ball control offense...But seriously, have they moved Daylen Hall to RB?

With three (3) excellent RB's (Beach, McMurray, and Hayden) moving up from last year's freshman team, I don't seriously think that Daylen would be moved. He has a lot of long-term upside potential as either a strong safety or an outside linebacker depending upon his growth.

I like the Tigers to advance but I think that all(most) would be happier with any team reaching the title besides the evil empire.

Three thumbs up!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

But I honestly believe that in 2008 St. X. will be that "any team" to which you refer.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited quote