July 6, 200818 yr Lol... I love how obsessed with Josh Hamilton and think because he's a good player and was a feel good story that he can do no wrong. Fact of the matter is he acted like a prima donna baby who was owed everything when he was with the Reds. He couldn't take other guys teasing with him and was pretty much a jerk. That said, yeah he's an awesome ball player and I hope he goes on to have a great career. The same way I hope Chad Johnson continues to be one of the best receivers in the NFL. You can like a player without thinking they are perfect human beings. How so?
July 6, 200818 yr The fact that the same jealous teammates are in the Reds clubhouse may be an indiciation as to why they are still in last place with no vocal leader. :thumb: I certainly can't argure with this. Now, as for some of the Bengals, a lot of them do a very good job of deserving it (as in all of the city jail crew plus C.J./T.O. Johnson ).
July 6, 200818 yr Home of Texas Rangers Thanks I know where the Rangers play.... I was wondering what relevance that has to this. They didn't like Brandon Phillips in Cleveland, but we like him here. Just because they like him in Texas doesn't mean anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.