Congratulations Rockmom (4 Years)

Birdsfan

:lol: I find it hardest to resist in times of high stress. The last few months have been really difficult for me, as I'm doing two jobs at work right now. 18 hour days get to me and I'm known to sneak out back to keep my sanity. :creepy:

I have asked the same questions as you. :lol: I thought about drinking, but, the after effects are much worse, taken on a daily basis. :lol: Plus, I like wine. I have one glass, and I'm asleep. :lol: On the bright side, that leaves less time to want to smoke! :D

I'm often amused by "non-smokers" who enjoy a cigar. :lol:

Congratulations on quitting smoking, but what sanity do you have to really keep? :p

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? If you do, do you have to start all over again? Does one cigarette reactivate the addiction and the cravings become as they were in the beginning? Can you tell I miss smoking?:D I wish I had never become a smoker so that now I could have one cigarette a day, preferably in the evening while relaxing at the end of the day. Or a cigar. Would a cigar be the same as smoking a cigarette? Would that trigger a return to smoking? I'm afraid to try any the above for fear of falling off the wagon so to speak. Maybe I should take up drinking. I dont drink but I don't have any moral objections to drinking in moderation. I mostly just don't like the taste, especially beer. What about a pipe? Does anyone who has stopped smoking enjoy an occasional pipe? Can you tell I have trouble relaxing since I stopped smoking?

:lol::lol:I love this post. Today while I was walking on the treadmill at rehab I was looking out the window and even though this is a smoke free hospital, up the walk came this little man smoking a cigarette. This is truly the first time I actually wanted a cigarette since quitting. I actually was trying to figure out how quick I would have to be to chase him down, steal his cigarette and get back on the treadmill before anyone missed me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:I love this post. Today while I was walking on the treadmill at rehab I was looking out the window and even though this is a smoke free hospital, up the walk came this little man smoking a cigarette. This is truly the first time I actually wanted a cigarette since quitting. I actually was trying to figure out how quick I would have to be to chase him down, steal his cigarette and get back on the treadmill before anyone missed me:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:laugh::laugh: I have been there as well.