Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So you have the first pick in your NFL draft...

Featured Replies

Brian Westbrook

 

Sure, if he plays all year.......which has happened exactly once in the last 5 years to my knowledge. Not to mention McNabb's own health issues....

 

Westbrook is one of those picks where you kind of hold your breath, not exactly what I want to do with my 1st pick.

Westbrook is an absolute stud...he's played in 15 games in each of the past two seasons. He's more durable than he sometimes gets credit for...

 

He averaged 17.9 fantasy points per game last season...thats 2 more per game than Adrian Peterson if you're keeping count (like me:D...yes, I'm a fantasy dork)...but, I digress...and 0.2 ppg less than LT.

 

In addition, Westbrook's biggest game was 40 points. His worst? Nine points in week 17. That also was the only game all season that he didn't score at least 10 points, so he's got the consistency thing going on big time.

 

But, even with all that said, I don't think he's a guy I'd consider picking ahead of LaDainian Tomlinson. In a keeper league, I wouldn't consider taking him over AP, but in a one-and-done, I might kick the idea around.

 

I bet if you look over the years in fantasy drafts at where I guy is consistently picked and what he produces, Westbrook has been one of the best values in a high percentage of them.

Westbrook is an absolute stud...he's played in 15 games in each of the past two seasons. He's more durable than he sometimes gets credit for...

 

He averaged 17.9 fantasy points per game last season...thats 2 more per game than Adrian Peterson if you're keeping count (like me:D...yes, I'm a fantasy dork)...but, I digress...and 0.2 ppg less than LT.

 

In addition, Westbrook's biggest game was 40 points. His worst? Nine points in week 17. That also was the only game all season that he didn't score at least 10 points, so he's got the consistency thing going on big time.

 

But, even with all that said, I don't think he's a guy I'd consider picking ahead of LaDainian Tomlinson. In a keeper league, I wouldn't consider taking him over AP, but in a one-and-done, I might kick the idea around.

 

I bet if you look over the years in fantasy drafts at where I guy is consistently picked and what he produces, Westbrook has been one of the best values in a high percentage of them.

 

I'm just bitter because I drafted him in 2005 and he went bust on me. :D

Keeper League - AP

One and done - LT

I'm just bitter because I drafted him in 2005 and he went bust on me. :D

 

Despite the numbers, I'm like you...I can't quite vault him into contention for the #1 overall pick. I still feel like it's too risky, but if he doesn't get hurt...or just misses a game or two, his production speaks for itself.

LT, I think Petterson will have a sophmore slump and is injury prone! BTW, who is on the cover of Madden?

 

Brett Favre is on the cover. I'd pick LT over Peterson.

It is a tough call, but I'd take Tomlinson. He's been consistently good for a while now. I don't think his production is going to start dropping off dramatically any time in the near future either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.