Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals releases Class of 2010 Rankings

Featured Replies

Is UC hosting the AAU event this summer like they did last year?

Is UC hosting the AAU event this summer like they did last year?

Yes. July 6-8...

  • Author

 

45 Noah Cottrill is a punk. Not much else to say there...

 

In this case, being labeled as "having a flair for the dramatic" is not a compliment.

Yes. July 6-8...

 

Any idea which kids on the list will be there?

Any idea which kids on the list will be there?

Should know more Monday. Not sure yet...

Should know more Monday. Not sure yet...

 

Throw it on here when you find out.

Throw it on here when you find out.

No problem...

I'm almost positive #43 Jalen Kendrick will be at the UC tournament. I've heard a lot of good things about his game, and can't wait to catch him first hand...

I'm almost positive #43 Jalen Kendrick will be at the UC tournament. I've heard a lot of good things about his game, and can't wait to catch him first hand...

 

If UCLA gives this kid an offer it looks like that is where he would end up.

 

“I’d love it if UCLA started recruiting me, too.”

 

Could UCLA use him GT?

If UCLA gives this kid an offer it looks like that is where he would end up.

 

“I’d love it if UCLA started recruiting me, too.”

 

Could UCLA use him GT?

 

From what I've been told, any program would love to have Kendrick. I'll know better after I see him, though. The site I work for is pretty tight with his AAU program, and they think he's as good or better than Tony Mitchell that stayed close to home with Bama. Tony could have went anywhere he wanted if he even remotely liked the recruiting process...

I like that the Heels have locked down 2 studs from the 2010 class! :cool:

I like that the Heels have locked down 2 studs from the 2010 class! :cool:

 

:ylsuper:

Anyone know what's going on with Wall ?

 

From what I've read, it seems like UK is in pretty tight with Orton. Don't know how true that is though.

  • Author
Anyone know what's going on with Wall ?

 

From what I've read, it seems like UK is in pretty tight with Orton. Don't know how true that is though.

 

Different class.

Different class.

 

yup, just saw that. My bad.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.