Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 50 NFL Players:

Featured Replies

Huge question mark on that choice!

 

Not as big as Champ Bailey at #5, IMO...

Only one New York Giant made the list.

 

Osi Umenyiora being the only one.

 

Not a great list IMO...

 

Just because your a Giants fan doesn't mean they should be on there ha. Who else merrit's a spot. I am a huge bengals fan and I would love to see TG or big Willie on the list but the fact is they shouldn't be.

Just because your a Giants fan doesn't mean they should be on there ha. Who else merrit's a spot. I am a huge bengals fan and I would love to see TG or big Willie on the list but the fact is they shouldn't be.

 

Plaxico Burress? Justin Tuck? Chris Snee? Antonio Pierce? There's a few that deserve consideration.

Plaxico Burress? Justin Tuck? Chris Snee? Antonio Pierce? There's a few that deserve consideration.

 

I would maybe consider Burress, but probably none of the others.

I strongly feel that I should be somewhere in the top 50 NFL players to not be drafted, picked up by a team, or play any college ball. Yup I'm a beast on the field...:fight:

Burress should definatly get a look especially ahead of Andre Johnson I don't think he should be so high. But top fifty is high for Plaxico I mean he did catch 12 TD's but only caught 70 balls and just barely over 1000 yards for the season, I can think of two bengals recievers who statistically had better years and at least 3 or 4 others who were better.

Mario Williams at 6?

 

I don't understand that he has only played about 8 games at a pro bowl level, those being his second half of last year.

Burress should definatly get a look especially ahead of Andre Johnson I don't think he should be so high. But top fifty is high for Plaxico I mean he did catch 12 TD's but only caught 70 balls and just barely over 1000 yards for the season, I can think of two bengals recievers who statistically had better years and at least 3 or 4 others who were better.

 

He played the season with a ton of injuries...

 

When healthy Burress can dominate. I'm not saying he's the best WR in the game, but he is a top 50 player IMO.

I would maybe consider Burress, but probably none of the others.

 

Chris Snee will be considered one of the top guards in the game soon. He just signed a huge deal. He's been on the verge of making the pro bowl the last 2 years (voted in as an alternate). He should make it next year.

 

Tuck is the same. He hasn't gotten a ton of PT because he's been behind Strahan and Umenyiora, but in limited time he still got 10 sacks.

 

Pierce was a pro bowler at MLB.

 

I can see why they are left off the list as many people may not have heard of them. But in a year or two I believe Snee and Tuck will be considered among the best at their positions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.