Stuck in the house

00Rocket28

Tore a tendon and they had to grind down a bone spur:scared:
If it wasn't the rotator, than it may not be that bad from a recovery standpoint. If the proximal bicep, than this is fairly common and shouldn't be too long, for a recovery.

When you start shaving/grinding to repair, then this is usually from an old injury, that scarred over or you just kept aggravating.

You'll have to miss, your next starting pitching assignment....:lol:

Being stuck in the house is for the birds. I was stuck in it for almost 6 weeks and it was awful. Even now that I can drive I am still limited to how far I can drive but it's way better than sitting here and waiting for someone to get you something. Hope your time at home is way shorter than my time was.

If it wasn't the rotator, than it may not be that bad from a recovery standpoint. If the proximal bicep, than this is fairly common and shouldn't be too long, for a recovery.

When you start shaving/grinding to repair, then this is usually from an old injury, that scarred over or you just kept aggravating.

You'll have to miss, your next starting pitching assignment....:lol:

The spur was from an old injury, the tendon was fresh. I'm getting cramps in my fore arm from being in the sling and the sling is making closterphobic

Don't lose the sling. I don't know why your doctor put you in it, but there must be a reason and I don't want you to mess it up....maybe they can give you a script for valium to help you get through the closterphopia...you might want to call the on call number.