Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cubs (Week 11)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I sure wish they could get better on the road

 

The offense really struggled in LA for the most part and they still finished the trip 4-3. While they could have played better, I will take a winning left coast trip.

 

They have survived the first chunk of road games this month, I'm happy. :thumb:

Alfonso got plunked in the head and left the game..

They think it's actually his hand that is hurt. I'm not sure, 7-0 Cubbies though.

He's gone for x-rays for the back of his left hand. It sounded gross on tv when he got hit. It just ran up and in on him and he couldn't get away from it.

Just what I was afraid of--Soriano is out at least 6 weeks with a broken hand.

I figured they would call up Murton... I hate to say it, but thank God Pujols is out too. Should be able to really stay about the same with those 2 missing

The Cubs were fine with Reed Johnson in left when Soriano was out before. Edmonds is hitting .280 since joining the Cubs. I think they will be fine. It won't be as big blow as some think

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.