2008 Bellevue

bugatti

1. Must find the replacement QB. If it will be either Hunninghake or Wills one of them must step up to be the leader of the offense.

2. Fill the holes in the O-line. Berns and Bowling are going to be tough to replace.

3. Must have good leadership, the leadership from last year was excellent and you seniors this year must keep the same intensity the seniors from last year had.

Overall, Bellevue should be good again this year. You guys playing know what you have to do this year and make sure you get it done. Coach Eckstein make sure that the boys are ready. Good luck next year and to the seniors this year make everything count because you will never forget this year your life and when its over you will miss it. CW

1. Must find the replacement QB. If it will be either Hunninghake or Wills one of them must step up to be the leader of the offense.

2. Fill the holes in the O-line. Berns and Bowling are going to be tough to replace.

3. Must have good leadership, the leadership from last year was excellent and you seniors this year must keep the same intensity the seniors from last year had.

Overall, Bellevue should be good again this year. You guys playing know what you have to do this year and make sure you get it done. Coach Eckstein make sure that the boys are ready. Good luck next year and to the seniors this year make everything count because you will never forget this year your life and when its over you will miss it. CW

I personally think Huninghake would be a better option at QB but if he plays QB that leaves no receivers.

Oline will struggle without Bowling and Burns.

I think Bellevue will struggle somewhat this year. More than some expect. A soft schedule helped them win a few game last year but when they met good teams (Newcath, Beechwood), it was shown they still have a ways to go before becoming a contender.

Buckler and Hatch are the keys to the offense IMO. If they can't run the ball with those two, the offense will struggle mightily.

• 2 weeks later...
Timmy Berkemier will be a good reciever, Josh Macintire and Zach Lucas will be alright on the line and Hatch wont play because he is ineligible.

How is he ineligible? Is there this thing called summer school or is it impossible?

How is he ineligible? Is there this thing called summer school or is it impossible?

Thats just what I was told. I'm not one hundred percent positive but the person who told me is reliable.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

• 2 months later...

Huninghake is a Senior this year. Hatch is not playing...ineligible. Bellevue will depend heavily on Buckler - Brock and a couple of underclassman. Bellevue can get the job done if the boys get the right mindset. Eckstein has worked them hard this summer and the teamis looking forward to starting their season. JV team should also do quite well this season again. Only lost 1 game last year.

Huninghake is a Senior this year. Hatch is not playing...ineligible. Bellevue will depend heavily on Buckler - Brock and a couple of underclassman. Bellevue can get the job done if the boys get the right mindset. Eckstein has worked them hard this summer and the teamis looking forward to starting their season. JV team should also do quite well this season again. Only lost 1 game last year.

How solid will be Bellevue's offensive line and the defense as whole be this season.