The Clintons are DANGEROUS people!!

I have no problem insulting the late Falwell or similar like-minded nutcases.Absolutely no credible evidence has ever pointed toward the Clintons being responsible for those individuals' deaths.

So are you calling Jumper Dad a nutcase with a pitiful life?

Probably not. He's probably just saying that Jumper Dad spins out Email stuff without doing the leg work to see if it's true or not. (at least in this case)

If the shoe fits wear it. I have noticed that he is conspicuously absent after making these claims and then having the data (he could have looked up) rebuffed. :irked:

My point is as stated, it seems a lot of people that were in and around Clinton operations have died in unnatural ways. It appears as if many of these deaths were advantageous to the former POTUS, maybe it was just his dumb luck they died and took whatever secrets they had to the grave with them.

As far as the ATF agents passing away that was a true tragedy. I still find it remarkable that 8 other former body guards are already dead.

Might want to try that search engine again particularly before you blindly post email glurge. :rolleyes:

As is obvious from the Snopes link, this is hearsay at best and almost everyone can't even be close to dying an unnatural way.

If the Clintons' were killers, Dick Morris would have been killed many times since they left office. :lol:

However, I do believe that the Clintons abused the FBI and IRS to torture Bill's "bimbos" and assorted political enemies.

Morris hates Hillary so much that he cannot seem to finish an interview without taking a shot at her. I enjoy watching Morris, but he almost gets me to feel sorry for Hillary - almost.

Guest Bluto
Only Christians because they're obviously lemmings who couldn't possibly have their own thoughts or be as intelligent as an educator. :rolleyes:

Only Christians; because if you insulted Muslims they would cut your head off.

Falwell used this kind of rubbish to try to get money from his "prayer partners" years ago. He sold conspiracy DVD's , implying the Clinton's were murderers. It will silly then, and even sillier now. Those who push this garbage probably have little better to do with their pitiful lives.

That is how I took it?

I sense a visit to Snopes.com is in our future.

Snopes gives virtually the same info that I originally posted. Neither I nor Snopes said Clinton was responsible. I was just making the case that there have been a lot of deaths related to Clinton. No one disputes they are dead.

Maybe all are legit maybe not, either way I just thought this was interesting.

As far as not being on here to defend my post or being "conspicuously absent", I have not been on all afternoon. This is the first time on BGP since late afternoon.

As far as where this post came from, I did not get it from an Email or Jerry Falwell. I was reading the other thread about how wonderful Clinton was as a President and got thinking about Ron Brown and Vince Foster. When I looked up deaths related to Clinton several links came up to various sites with the same info that I posted.

My point is now as it was when I made the post, this is an interesting set of circumstances. Nothing more nothing less.

....of course if I had posted that global warming, big oil or "W" was connected to all of these people then I guess it would have been alright with a lot of you.