Jason Maxiell Eats Babies

Max is everything we all want a pro athlete to represent. Seeing him play that well on this stage is fantastic...

Both he and Tayshaun are similar. They both work hard, play the game the right way, are team-oriented and just try to win. Their games aren't necessarily alike but the way they approach it is.

Both he and Tayshaun are similar. They both work hard, play the game the right way, are team-oriented and just try to win. Their games aren't necessarily alike but the way they approach it is.

Agreed. I said something very similar when Max was drafted. Winners...

Agreed. I said something very similar when Max was drafted. Winners...

I always liked Maxiell when he was at UC. I really liked a lot of Huggin's teams but Maxiell was one of my favorites. He's one of the big reasons I think Detroit will finish off the Celtics and get past the Lakers this year. This Pistons team just has that look about them.

I always liked Maxiell when he was at UC. I really liked a lot of Huggin's teams but Maxiell was one of my favorites. He's one of the big reasons I think Detroit will finish off the Celtics and get past the Lakers this year. This Pistons team just has that look about them.

Unlike most of the guys in the back half of Huggs tenure, Max was likeable. :lol:

Max and Hicks are the two guys that defined UC hoops to me. Loved Kenyon, Logan and the rest but I identify being a Bearcat with how Jason and Eric put it all out on the floor for no reason other than 100% hating to lose...

The Lakers have to get past S.A. first.

Unlike most of the guys in the back half of Huggs tenure, Max was likeable. :lol:

Max and Hicks are the two guys that defined UC hoops to me. Loved Kenyon, Logan and the rest but I identify being a Bearcat with how Jason and Eric put it all out on the floor for no reason other than 100% hating to lose...

Well you are right, they might not have all been choirboys but those teams always played hard, that's what I liked about them. I tend to like effort more than talent anyway. As for some of those teams, if K-Mart hadn't gotten hurt I really think that team would have won it all.

As for some of those teams, if K-Mart hadn't gotten hurt I really think that team would have won it all.

How do you think I felt? :cry: :lol:

Kenyon crumbling in a heap in a totally meaningless game was my worst sports moment ever. I really wanted to throw up...

Well you are right, they might not have all been choirboys but those teams always played hard, that's what I liked about them. I tend to like effort more than talent anyway. As for some of those teams, if K-Mart hadn't gotten hurt I really think that team would have won it all.

Not many will disagree with you about the K-Mart injury and what could've/would've been.