LexCath 16 Dunbar 5

Sounds like a big win for the Knights. However, PRP in my opinion is state favorite and I can't really take a district final game as seriously when both teams were forced to put their best talent out in the first game of district just to secure the regional trip.

Old fashioned butt whipping. Nick Maronde didn't pitch. Champa and Patrick Maronde did.

I wouldn't boast too much when you might have to play Dunbar again on their home field. It will be a different atmosphere

Almost think the loser gets the better end of the stick in this one.

lose and play: Scott Co., Mad. Central, and/ or Franklin Co.

win and play: Berea, West. Hills, and Henry Clay.

This win by Catholic, could mean a first round match up with Henry Clay.

I wouldn't boast too much when you might have to play Dunbar again on their home field. It will be a different atmosphere

I expected Dunbar to win so I was pleasantly surprised. Sorry about the boasting. This was the first game I've seen this season and I expected Catholic to be worse than they were based on their record.

I expected Dunbar to win so I was pleasantly surprised. Sorry about the boasting. This was the first game I've seen this season and I expected Catholic to be worse than they were based on their record.

Catholic is playing great right now...........they definitely could win state.......but the 11th region is stacked...........it should be fun