Wife Hit AGAIN

Alabama Larry

I know this might sound "corny" to some but what blessings she is receiving. She is hurt and she will be hurting for quite a time but she is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that her hurts are few and that her God continues to keep her protected in his loving arms.

P.S. Thanks for the phone call. MrRk really did enjoy it!

Thanks again. Operation is more serious after the CAT scan, just adding more metal than was first thought of. She hates missing her 5 year old choir and her Sunday School class. She will be laid up for about 8 weeks.

There are 3 redlights in this area on a 55MPH road and people hate stopping at them. I called when I first moved out here and got one speed lowered, I'll call again on Tuesday.

I got her a nice wheelchair, but I afraid to let her drive it.

My rental car broke down on me today.

RebelK, you have no idea how many times we have told her, two t-Bones on a 55 road and you are home...Jesus has protected her.

Folks have been doing jokes for her and she just laughs, so feel free if you want to send one.

Bubble Wrap Girl.

No Hummer, but a tank.

Move to the other side of the road.

Job opening for Driver's ED.

Brother needs a new car, wants her to drive his.

My only one...Why did the chicken cross the road? He wanted to check on "Momma".

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Momma.....Operation was two hours and went well. The Doctor was actually Giddy when he spoke with me. Seven screws and a plate in her upper Tibia that remains with her for life. No weight bearing for 5 weeks. 3 more weeks before walking, this could change.

Its a process. People from Church, friends, relatives have been really great.

I have calls into the State Highway department to discuss the speed of 55 MPH through our area. My next calls are to the media.

Thanks again for thinking of her. My son and I was able to go to the soccer tourney with help of her twin brother and his wife, who looks nothing like my wife, thank you LORD.