Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 BGP NBA Mock Draft...

Featured Replies

With the 16th pick the 76ers take Roy Hibbert.

Toronto OTC.

 

I dont know if I like that choice or not. No top PG's left for them to take, and its hard to choose someone to play over AI2 or Young.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the 17th pick the Raptors select Chris Douglas-Roberts out of Memphis...

 

To go along with Chris Bosh.

With the 18th pick, the Wizards select Robin Lopez.

 

Cavaliers on the clock..

With the 19th pick, the Cavs select Brandon Rush out of Kansas.

 

That would be a really good get for the Cavs IMO.

With the 15th pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Suns select Joe Alexander.

 

He's got bust written all over him.

He's got bust written all over him.

 

Yep.

With the 19th pick, the Cavs select Brandon Rush out of Kansas.

 

That would be a really good get for the Cavs IMO.

 

I really have to disagree. I say if these are their choices at this point the Cavs take JaVale McGee, Chase Budinger, or Kosta Koufos.

He's got bust written all over him.

 

I'm afraid so too. However, something tells me he will make it to late first round or second round because other teams will think so as well. Then he falls out of bust range.

With the 20th pick the Denver Nuggets select Ty Lawson, PG Norht Carolina.

 

Chalmers will go before Lawson.

Off topic sort of...Cortney Lee out of WKU could very well go late first/early second round.

I really have to disagree. I say if these are their choices at this point the Cavs take JaVale McGee, Chase Budinger, or Kosta Koufos.

 

I really think Brandon Rush would be a better fit for the Cavs than any of those. It would give the Cavs another explosive athlete that's versatile whereas Mcgee and Koufos are both centers and the Cavs already have two solid ones in Z and Varejao.

 

Also I think Rush will have a better NBA career than Budinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.