Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 BGP NBA Mock Draft...

Featured Replies

Do you just not like the Kings or what?

 

I've seen quite a few drafts where he's a lottery pick....

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Portland selects Russell Westbrook out of UCLA....

I've seen quite a few drafts where he's a lottery pick....

 

Where?

  • Author
I've seen quite a few drafts where he's a lottery pick....

 

I have seen some with him being in the top 20 but not much higher than that.

I heard that he'll find out quickly that he should have stayed at Florida another year!.

I've seen him in the top 20 and not even in the the first round. Now he is a lottery pick? The Kings will NOT make that pick.

  • Author
I've seen him in the top 20 and not even in the the first round. Now he is a lottery pick? The Kings will NOT make that pick.

 

If they are smart they won't.

I've seen him in the top 20 and not even in the the first round. Now he is a lottery pick? The Kings will NOT make that pick.

 

Last time I did the ESPN lottery machine thing, about a week or so ago, he was consistently in the lottery.

  • Author

Warriors select Donte Green. Man it would be fun to see him run with them in that system.

Warriors select Donte Green. Man it would be fun to see him run with them in that system.

 

If he can run the 4. I could see them taking Randolph from LSU, but that is still a decent pick.

Last time I did the ESPN lottery machine thing, about a week or so ago, he was consistently in the lottery.

 

Chad Ford is a fool.

  • Author
Last time I did the ESPN lottery machine thing, about a week or so ago, he was consistently in the lottery.

 

Might want to check some other ones because no one else has him that high.

  • Author
If he can run the 4. I could see them taking Randolph from LSU, but that is still a decent pick.

 

I was stuck on him as the other choice. Either would fit nicely.

With the 15th pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Suns select Joe Alexander.

I'd rather see the Suns take Budinger or CDR, but who knows what will happen without D'Antoni there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.