Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Reik

Featured Replies

That is what I was thinking.

 

Would be a huge pick up for UK.

 

UK doesn't have a shot anyway, but right now Riek is basically the same kind of player as Jared Carter, but less conditioned and more raw. You really think that would be a huge pick up?

UK doesn't have a shot anyway, but right now Riek is basically the same kind of player as Jared Carter, but less conditioned and more raw. You really think that would be a huge pick up?

 

I would think he would be an upgrade from Carter, but Ive never seen him. GT could probably give an educated opinion there.

UK doesn't have a shot anyway, but right now Riek is basically the same kind of player as Jared Carter, but less conditioned and more raw. You really think that would be a huge pick up?

 

I would take Riek every day and twice on Sundays before Carter. I'm not saying he is the most polished post player out of the 2008 class, but he is better and has much more potential than Carter at this stage.

I would take Riek every day and twice on Sundays before Carter. I'm not saying he is the most polished post player out of the 2008 class, but he is better and has much more potential than Carter at this stage.

 

He may have more potential, but how long are you willing to wait? I've seen John Riek play in person and he is extremely raw. Footwork is terrible and he gets winded after only a couple times up and down the court. I'm not a Carter fan by any means, but at this stage of the game he is more polished than Riek. Reik may very well turn out to be a decent player, but right now he is a huge project.

 

It's kind of a sad situation because Riek is just another in a long line of foreign-born players who has been brought over to the US and been taken advantage of. He's been told by so many different people that he is ready for the NBA and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

This is creepy, and I have no idea who John Reik is, but I read this post right before I went to bed and had a dream that he was in (even though I don't know what he looks like) and tried to help him avoid the liars.

:laugh:

I don't think this is true, and even if he does pull his name out, he is going to have a hard time qualifying for any college.

  • Author
don't think this is true, and even if he does pull his name out, he is going to have a hard time qualifying for any college

I'd say my track record on this stuff is pretty good, and I already covered what I thought about him getting through the clearinghouse...

I'd say my track record on this stuff is pretty good, and I already covered what I thought about him getting through the clearinghouse...

 

 

Don't hurt yourself patting your back. :D

  • Author
Don't hurt yourself patting your back. :D

Haven't yet... :p

This is creepy, and I have no idea who John Reik is, but I read this post right before I went to bed and had a dream that he was in (even though I don't know what he looks like) and tried to help him avoid the liars.

:laugh:

 

Looks like Greg Oden's grandpa...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.