Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall

Featured Replies

According to rivals, he is now the #1 prospect in the class of 2009. Jon Hood is #19 overall.

I still think Favors is the clear cut #1 in this class...

  • Author
I still think Favors is the clear cut #1 in this class...

 

 

Can't disagree...They have him 3rd, behind Xavier Henry.

Can't disagree...They have him 3rd, behind Xavier Henry.

I know. I work there... :lol:

  • Author
I know. I work there... :lol:

 

 

Oh yeah, I forgot.:sleep:

I know. I work there... :lol:

Evidently you're opinion does not count then.:lol:

Evidently you're opinion does not count then.:lol:

Very true... :D

  • Author

By the way...GJ Vilarino did not make the top 150.

Getting John Wall would be huge for UK! Its unlikely. Hes probably going to Memphis, but if we could somehow get him that would be huge. And we woulnd't be worried too much about GJ Vilarino.

I'll keep telling you that John Wall and Kentucky are a lot closer than most of you think. Memphis and John Wall are very close and probably a slight leader, but it's not a situation as if he is the Tigers' to lose. Look for Oklahoma State to get a strong look too.

Shawn Kemp is 25, where is UK on his list?

  • Author
Shawn Kemp is 25, where is UK on his list?

 

 

 

I don't think UK has offered a scholly yet. Looks like his offers so far are...Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Marquette, and Ole Miss.

I don't think UK has offered a scholly yet. Looks like his offers so far are...Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Marquette, and Ole Miss.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Is there any way to get Wall? I know he has visited Lex. a few times and likes what he saw. Maybe Rondo having such a good post season will help us out.

Gillespie needs to pull some magic here.

Shawn Kemp is 25, where is UK on his list?

 

When he gets back from the pawn shop he'll let us all know.

 

 

 

Oops...wrong Shawn Kemp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.