Best freshmen in NKY?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does he go to Fredel go to school? And another kid that needs some work but could develop nicely is Dylan Cottingham from Cov Cath, very very strong arm behind the plate, and nothing in the dirt gets past him. I have also heard the Bertke kid from Beechwoods name tossed around a few times, anyone know anything about him?

Where does he go to Fredel go to school? And another kid that needs some work but could develop nicely is Dylan Cottingham from Cov Cath, very very strong arm behind the plate, and nothing in the dirt gets past him. I have also heard the Bertke kid from Beechwoods name tossed around a few times, anyone know anything about him?

He goes to Ryle

Isn't it a little bit outside of Ryle to start an underclassmen on varsity, much less a freshmen?

Not really. They started 5 sophmores. The past 2 years they had a juniors and seniors varsity policy since they had so many kids trying out, but they will move kids up from JV. In fact they start a freshmen and a sophmore this year.

Bertke? Is he playing JV or Varsity?

John Roberts from Conner. Played shortstop for the JV team this year and started 2-3 games for Varsity. He will most likely lead off and play short stop for the cougars next year.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about the 8th grade phenom from another thread.

Sorry, I was wrong. Continue on with this thread:thumb: