May 8, 200818 yr Good pickup. He was one that I hoped we would get. Now, just any one of the three post players. Favors, Painter, or Riley. Favors is 6-9 225, Painter is 6-9 210, and Riley is 6-10 220.
May 8, 200818 yr There's always the 5th graders in the class of 2015 that can give UK a verbal... How many of these "jokes" are we going to be subjected to?
May 8, 200818 yr Is he good? I don't know him. How has he done against the likes of LexCath, Scott County, etc.?
May 8, 200818 yr How many of these "jokes" are we going to be subjected to? He was probably referring to himself, you know 5th graders.
May 9, 200818 yr I've seen the kid play. I like what he brings to the table. He's only about 6'4", so these references to from 6'7" to 6'8" are a little bit of a stretch. Maybe he'll get that big by next year. He has a good shot and is strong going to the basket. In my opinion he will be a Scott Padgett type player.
May 9, 200818 yr I've seen the kid play. I like what he brings to the table. He's only about 6'4", so these references to from 6'7" to 6'8" are a little bit of a stretch. Maybe he'll get that big by next year. He has a good shot and is strong going to the basket. In my opinion he will be a Scott Padgett type player. Scott Padgett? Padgett was 6-8 or so and strong and a very good shooter, who could also post up. He primarily played the trailer spot at UK. Hood is anywhere from 6-4 to 6-7 depending on who you ask and is very quick and a good leaper and I really don't know much about his shooting. But he is a perimeter wing player.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.