Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramar Smith Leaving UT?

Featured Replies

This is why I tell people the UT Basketball program is a Dog and Pony Show.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.) At least you are taking time to read them to know they are "Long Winded".

 

2.) If you are reading them, based on your own standards, I can tell you attended a Division 1 school and can read them. Otherwise, an NAIA school or Division 2 school would not give you the desired skills set to accomplish this task. :rolleyes:

 

.

 

I did attend a Division 1 school. Not too sure what you are getting at.

I don't buy the kids or not grown crap. 21 year old men are just that, men.

You said that, basically, if these guys ended up at an NAIA school or Div. 2 school they were "doomed".

I took it to mean that you thought (AND actually said UT in specifics) that they could not get an education worty of the UT schollys when they were shipped out.

You were downplaying the fact that if they lost their UT free ride, the lower ones would not be a worthy education.

Post #38

You said that, basically, if these guys ended up at an NAIA school or Div. 2 school they were "doomed".

I took it to mean that you thought (AND actually said UT in specifics) that they could not get an education worty of the UT schollys when they were shipped out.

You were downplaying the fact that if they lost their UT free ride, the lower ones would not be a worthy education.

Post #38

 

Still dancing around the fact that you were happy about these guys screwing up?

I am not un-happy that they are gone.

I'll leave it at that.

They screwed up and they are paying the price.

They get a 2nd chance, so it's not a major screwup like you try to make it out to be.

(Also, do you reckon that the people in Knoxville broke out the sack cloth and ashes when we got put on probation a few years ago? I am guessing NO!)

:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:

I am not un-happy that they are gone.

I'll leave it at that.

They screwed up and they are paying the price.

They get a 2nd chance, so it's not a major screwup like you try to make it out to be.

(Also, do you reckon that the people in Knoxville broke out the sack cloth and ashes when we got put on probation a few years ago? I am guessing NO!)

:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:

 

About what I expected...

Most of you guys are glad that it is UT, thats all. They continue to beat you in football,and now invade the sacred hardwood. It is not the fact that these young men need help, now you can bash UT and the program.

 

Note: party coach??? You need to look no further than lexington for that. People in glass houses don't throw rocks.

 

I hope they land on their feet and get the help they need, and if you celebrate their mistake it is only fear of the contest that motivates that happiness.

I am not un-happy that they are gone.

I'll leave it at that.

They screwed up and they are paying the price.

They get a 2nd chance, so it's not a major screwup like you try to make it out to be.

(Also, do you reckon that the people in Knoxville broke out the sack cloth and ashes when we got put on probation a few years ago? I am guessing NO!)

:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:

 

Anyway you look at it you seem to be celebrating the fall of these young men. Its a sad situation. They can land on their feet, but the 2 of them had it made and for whatever reason messed it up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.