Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Love entering NBA Draft

Featured Replies

There are just players you like for some reason, and some that you absolutely can't stand. I just can NOT stand him for some reason.

 

I concur...:thumb:

 

Here's the thing with Love. I don't think staying does him much good. What we saw this year is pretty much what he's always going to be.

 

12-17 range in round 1. And a good move to take it...

 

Good point... The knock a lot of people have on him isn't his basketball skill, its his athletic ability, and unless he is going to learn how to jump higher in the next year there isn't anything wrong with this move. His stock won't move higher than it is now...

Not to suprised to see him declare, but he should stay atleast one more IMO

I may be overestimating Love. The questions about his athleticism are valid, but I'm not that concerned about it. There have been a lot of guys who haven't had great athleticism but have been good to great NBA players because they're smart and they know how to use their bodies. I think Love is one of those guys...at 6'10", 270 lbs, he's going to be a tough guy to defend on the blocks...a lot of these athletic 4's in the NBA, don't have the bulk that a guy like Love has. Plus, I think he's a very intelligent basketball player. I may be wrong, but I think Kevin Love is going to be a very good, if not great, NBA player...and he's going to be a steal for some team if he drops in the draft.

The only reason for him to stay IMO, would be because of so many players declaring for this draft, his stock would be up next year due to lack of numbers.

No surprise. I think he will be a solid NBA Player.

I think his most impressive ability is his passing ability and how fast he can turn a rebound into a break away.

I think he will be a good role player in the NBA for a couple years before realizing that he's better than that. I'm glad that he went to the NBA just for the sole fact that I dislike UCLA and their best/proven player just left. Great choice imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.