Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

I was wondering what people thought about this game on Friday. It will be at Champion Window Field in Florence, Ky. and yours truly has been asked by the Florence Freedom to come work this game as the sound coordinator (i.e. the person that plays music before the game and between innings).

 

I was told that this game was played at CWF last year and drew a crowd of nearly 2000 so I'm excited to see if this season's game can draw near that amount if not more.

Let's hope it's a bit more competitive than their matchup this past weekend. Boone showed they can hit the ball and took it to Ryle's #1 pitcher. No way they put that kind of beating on Ryle again, but one would certainly feel that Boone has the edge in this rematch.

Let's hope it's a bit more competitive than their matchup this past weekend. Boone showed they can hit the ball and took it to Ryle's #1 pitcher. No way they put that kind of beating on Ryle again, but one would certainly feel that Boone has the edge in this rematch.

 

I was at this earlier matchup also and they pounded Ryle. Looking back on the game it wasn't so much of what Ryle didn't do, other than the pitchers not throwing strikes, but what Boone did... This one I would imagine will be a better game.

I don't think Roesel leaves a starter in for 9 runs in a game he really wants.

 

Ryle already saw Boones' best pitcher, don't Boone will hit Etch....if he isn't used against Cov Cath Tuesday, which I don't think he will be.

 

Ryle by a couple.

I don't think Roesel leaves a starter in for 9 runs in a game he really wants.

 

Ryle already saw Boones' best pitcher, don't Boone will hit Etch....if he isn't used against Cov Cath Tuesday, which I don't think he will be.

 

Ryle by a couple.

I like Boone in a tight one......
  • Author

I was just told this evening that the game will now start at 5 p.m. instead of the 6 p.m. that I was told that that Brossart and Walton-Verona won't be playing their game. On the Freedom website, Friday was scheduled to be a doubleheader but now it's not.

I like Ryle in this one but not by much. IMO Boone is one of the best hitting teams in the 9th. However they are very sloppy defensivly and dont have an overpowering pitcher. Ryle plays good defense and finds ways to score runs even though they dont have any studs at the plate.... Ryle by about 2 runs.

I just confirmed with Coach Wilhoite that the game time is 6 PM at Freedom for this one. The other game of the DH is either cancelled or not being played there.

Does anyone know who will be on the hill for both squads?

I believe it is a seeding game. This is the only game with Ryle left on the schedule for Boone. I surely expect Nick Houlehan for Boone to pitch.

I believe it is a seeding game. This is the only game with Ryle left on the schedule for Boone. I surely expect Nick Houlehan for Boone to pitch.

 

 

Might be a mistake, they already saw him.

 

I hear there might be a time change also...will let you know.

Let us all know if you hear of a time change. There is no way anyone but Nick will start that game tomorrow, regardless if they have seen him or not. Another way of looking at it is he did what he did to Ryle last Saturday on short rest. He's now been off since Saturday.

  • Author
Let us all know if you hear of a time change. There is no way anyone but Nick will start that game tomorrow, regardless if they have seen him or not. Another way of looking at it is he did what he did to Ryle last Saturday on short rest. He's now been off since Saturday.

 

I just talked to Kevin Schwab with the Freedom and he said the game will start at 6. He said there was a little confusion on the start time but things have been worked out.

 

I'm heading out there after my last class tomorrow so if anyone is getting there early and wants to chat, I'm all for putting faces to screen names. I'll be down from the pressbox once I set up a queue for the music up until the game starts so if you see a big guy with an NKU hat on, it'll be me.

I don't think Roesel leaves a starter in for 9 runs in a game he really wants.

 

Ryle already saw Boones' best pitcher, don't Boone will hit Etch....if he isn't used against Cov Cath Tuesday, which I don't think he will be.

 

Ryle by a couple.

 

Yea I'm gonig with Boone in this one by 2. Ryle hasn't been stepping up latlely and I like how Boon is playing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.