Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County/Ryle Predictions

Featured Replies

Yea im gonig with Boone in this one by 2. Ryle hasn't been stepping up latlely and I like how Boon is playing.

 

Keep in mind Cov Cath beat Boone 12-3 and Ryle beat Cov Cath 6-5 this week.

Keep in mind Cov Cath beat Boone 12-3 and Ryle beat Cov Cath 6-5 this week.

 

I will but I'm still going with Boone by 2.

:p

I believe it will be a battle of whoever wants it more.

 

 

I believe that your statement is not only true for this game, but for the 9th region crown this year as well.

I believe that your statement is not only true for this game, but for the 9th region crown this year as well.

 

 

DD what is Champion Window Field charging to attend the HS games this season? Just might want to drive out Friday to see take II, but I sure hope it is a better game than the take 1 at St. Henry.

TOG, $5 for adults, $3 for students.

  • Author

I'm anxious about this game. I'll be at the park sometime around 3:45 -4 to get the music ready. Hopefully this game will be closer than it was the first time these two teams played.

 

I'll send out my invite again to anyone that wants to meet up before the game starts. I'll check this thread again before my last class today cause after I get out of it, I'll be headed over the Champion Window Field.

I'll say Ryle in this one 8-5...

  • Author

I'm out here at CWF at it's a BEAUTIFUL day for baseball. Everyone in the NKY area should make their way out for some good baseball and a nice day. Parents, come on out and brings your kids cause there is a playground the little ones can go to. LOL.

  • Author

I just took this picture with my camera phone about 10 minutes ago. The field looks to be in good shape and did I mention it's a NICE day for baseball? LOL.

champion window field.jpeg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.