Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN: Trent Johnson to LSU...

Featured Replies

^

 

I thought he was gonna coach at Cal?

He did take the Cal job...

Just wants to compete in a better league.

 

If that was the case, he'd still be at Stanford...

If that was the case, he'd still be at Stanford...

 

While we differ, at least you agreed that it wasn't the Big East or Big 10.:p

^

 

I thought he was gonna coach at Cal?

 

He did take the Cal job...

 

 

When did that happen? I have to start paying attention more instead of trying to work. :D

^

 

I think that kid made a bad move. He could have become an even better player next year.

 

Don't most make bad moves when it comes to this? They get bad info. I really wish it was 3 years in college before going pro like baseball and football.

While we differ, at least you agreed that it wasn't the Big East or Big 10.:p

 

I said several time this year I thought the Pac 10 was the best...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.