April 7, 200818 yr Marty did not like being questioned why he was a Tar Heels fan, guess he is still sore about Saturday nights beating.
April 7, 200818 yr Need to make Hamels work a little bit this inning. So much for that. Quick 1,2,3...
April 7, 200818 yr Just now getting to tune into the radio, has Hamels just been lights out? He struggled in the first but has been great since.
April 7, 200818 yr Just now getting to tune into the radio, has Hamels just been lights out? He struggled in the 1st and pretty much been shut down since then. **I WAS FIRST! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE TIME SAYS! :lol:
April 7, 200818 yr Marty did not like being questioned why he was a Tar Heels fan, guess he is still sore about Saturday nights beating. Marty always come across as snippy, but I'm sure that loss didn't help things. :lol:
April 7, 200818 yr Has Arroyo just not had it today? Feliz just knocked him for a deep double. Understatement
April 7, 200818 yr Has Arroyo just not had it today? Feliz just knocked him for a deep double. Arroyo either pitches great and gets no run support OR he looks like a AA pitcher and gets lit up. We can guess what today is.
April 7, 200818 yr He struggled in the 1st and pretty much been shut down since then. **I WAS FIRST! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE TIME SAYS! :lol: To slow my friend.
April 7, 200818 yr For some reason Yahoo fantasy baseball isn't giving Freel credit for his SB. ESPN has him down for one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.