Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Going to College??

Featured Replies

So who all is going to play at the collegiate level?

 

All I heard was some maybes but no definates yet.

 

Heather Sturdivant to Union(pre injury).

Kendra Combs to Berea.

Megan Mosley to I believe Berea or Transy.

Shouse to a Coastal Carolina or Alice Lloyd.

Girls ( I believe both may come, I not for sure the names) from Clay County to Alice Lloyd.

 

Who else???

Nikki Jeck to Union 4/10/08 signing day

Nikki Jeck to Union 4/10/08 signing day

 

 

And she is from??? Plays what position???

And she is from??? Plays what position???

 

She is a guard from Madison Southern.

Did KCU sign any 16th region players this season?

Sam Bowling(Beechwood) has been offered from Lewis and Clark but still has a few visits left.

Kathryn Clark- Franklin County recently signed to play at Union!

KJ-or Kayla Johnson the smart smooth guard for Phelps has a signing date of May 13th to play for Wise Va.Her decision was influenced by coach Devin the assistant coach who also played at Wise.

Kelsey Williams from Owen County is playing basketball and soccer at Thomas More College.

I'm not sure if it has been officially announced, but I believe Maggie Prewitt of Montgomery Co. will be attending Centre College.

Pilar Walker - Guard from Dunbar has signed with Eastern Illinois Univ.

Pike Central's Kayla Lowe signed with Murray State

I'm not sure if it has been officially announced, but I believe Maggie Prewitt of Montgomery Co. will be attending Centre College.

 

She must be one smart cookie.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.