Holmes v Lexcath Predictions (State Semi #1)

Who wins?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Holmes (33-2)
    • Lexcath (32-3)

You just may see the eventual State Champ in this game. By far the best matchup so far in this tournament. I am predicting the winner of this game wins it all. And of course I am going with the NKY team. GO DOGS.

If Mason plays the way they did last night you can go ahead and make this game your consolation game because no one will beat the Royals. I think Lex. Cath will win this game but they are so evenly matched it's really all about who is hot and who wants it the most.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyber Stats of the game.

BTW hate it when the announcers call LexCath "Catholic", but have to call Holmes "Cov Holmes". There are far more "Catholic Highs School" in the Commonwealth than there are "Holmes High Schools" in the Commonwealth

You see that a lot when there is only one Catholic school in an area. I'm pretty sure that the folks in Knoxville call their one Catholic high school "Catholic" as well. Heck, even LexCath fans call themselves "Catholic."

You see that a lot when there is only one Catholic school in an area. I'm pretty sure that the folks in Knoxville call their one Catholic high school "Catholic" as well. Heck, even LexCath fans call themselves "Catholic."

I understand that, but Gary Ball should know better, as he did a lot of high school games up in NKy. It just bugs the heck out of me that they think the entire Commonwealth understand who Catholic is, but don't understand who Holmes is!