November 17, 201114 yr Author Wisconsin high school football state finals D-6 St.Mary's Springs vs Shicton
November 17, 201114 yr Author Wisconsin high school football state finals D-5 Colby vs Lancaster I LOVE FOX COLLEGE SPORTS
November 23, 201114 yr Utah state semi final football Fremont vs Syracuse You truly love high school football!
November 24, 201114 yr Author Indiana high school football playoffs Columbus East Indianapolis Cathedral
November 24, 201114 yr Really? Cool. To bad I have to go from hither to yon today for Thanksgiving dinners, a football game tomorrow, then my have grandkids with me all weekend, or I'd be all over it. :sssh:
November 24, 201114 yr Author Cleveland st ignatius vs mentor playoffs at Lakewood High School My fav place to watch a game.
November 25, 201114 yr Author Just finished watching the D-8 state title game from Michigan. Mendon 33 Fowler 00 I'm now watching the D-2 state title game from Michigan. Bloomfild Hills Borther Rice vs Lowell
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.