March 16, 200818 yr UGA might get in at 16-16, LOL They were the last place team in the SEC coming in to the tourney
March 16, 200818 yr Arkansas is getting out played in every aspect. If UGA can pull this off then I may root for them in the NCAA
March 16, 200818 yr What is the Big 10 looking like. I havent watched any of that game yet. Ill got a chance???
March 16, 200818 yr What Georgia has done this weekend is pretty amazing. I agree. Many, my self included, predicted that whoever won the Georgia/Kentucky game would get pounded that night by Miss. State. How wrong was that prediction?! They are playing great basketball right now, and now's the best time to be doing that.
March 16, 200818 yr What is the Big 10 looking like. I havent watched any of that game yet. Ill got a chance??? 29-22, Wisconsin at the half.
March 16, 200818 yr I thought only friends and family were allowed. UGA must have a lot of "friends and family"
March 16, 200818 yr Author Interesting that the SEC Championship Game took the time slot on ESPN2 of "The Incredible DOG Challenge" Only makes since for Georgia to win today!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.