Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 70 UC 64

Featured Replies

  • Author
NIT for the Cats?

 

No. After 6 L's in a row, it's time to move in...

No. After 6 L's in a row, it's time to move in...

 

With all this "off" time I'm wondering if I'll see a short red headed man at the opening game of the sweet 16 next Wednesday...:cool:

  • Author
With all this "off" time I'm wondering if I'll see a short red headed man at the opening game of the sweet 16 next Wednesday...:cool:

 

:sssh::thumb:

Cronin did an excellent job this year, besides Vaughn they were very untalented. This UC pulled off some big wins. If they played in some other BCS conferences, they could of made it the tourney.

 

Honestly, if UC had finished a little stronger, I think Cronin could of won coach of the year.

Pitt moves on to the Quarters against Louisville.

Valiant effort by the Cats. But, all things considered...I'd rather go out this way than to advance and get blowed out by 25+ to Louisville. Pitino would have had his team jacked up for a couple of reasons...the loss to UC earlier in the year, and the loss to the Hoyas last weekend. Wouldn't have been a good game for the Cats.

 

Now, let's get Vaughn some help and look to next year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.