Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. Knox Central

Featured Replies

I'd like to see Knox Central win, but Corbin will probably win by around 6.

 

BTW, the city of Corbin is in 3 counties, Laurel, Whitley, and Knox. Which one is the high school located?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitley. Cumberland Falls end of town.

 

Knox lost by 3 @ Corbin.

Revenge comes at a bad time for the Hounds as Knox pulls out by 6 late in this one at their own place for the win. This could be an official's call outcome.

Whitley. Cumberland Falls end of town.

 

Knox lost by 3 @ Corbin.

Revenge comes at a bad time for the Hounds as Knox pulls out by 6 late in this one at their own place for the win. This could be an official's call outcome.

So this game is not a county rivalry. I was hoping it was. That would make it that much more interesting.:argue:

This is a rivalry despite the fact these two schools are not in the same county. Both teams were in the same district for years.

AND a LOT is on the line for both. I don't think there is a lot of love lost between the two......

:banana::ylsuper: This game will be played on KC home floor. Other than a bad lose at North Laurel KC has played well as of late including a good win over South Laurel at South. Even though Coach Elam has KC peaking I would still give the edge to the Redhounds in a close one.

:banana::ylsuper: This game will be played on KC home floor. Other than a bad lose at North Laurel KC has played well as of late including a good win over South Laurel at South. Even though Coach Elam has KC peaking I would still give the edge to the Redhounds in a close one.

 

North beat KC at KC.

Corbin by 15, Knox has no one who can bring the ball up against the athletes and depth that Corbin has. Knox has really struggled against the press, also I think Crawford and Josh Smith can keep Miller in check.

 

My bad here is one who says Corbin by 15, I guess thats almost 20 but like I stated elsewhere I'm not good at math. Or reading the entire post.:thumb:

Corbin shoots lights out..thats how! Hounds by 15 plus baby!

 

Now this one could be seen as 20 IMO!

Corbin shoots lights out..thats how! Hounds by 15 plus baby!

 

Dreaming! :laugh:

As I have said before, I do not see a double digit win by either team.

Hounds 64-57. Crawford is getting his bounce back. He is much better than when these two played the first time.

Monday night is getting closer and closer. I am obsessed with March Madness right now. I have been watching state regionals on Wazoo, college basketball on ESPN and CBS, and just finished watching the Lady Vols beat LSU. I definitely have basketball fever. I cannot wait until tomorrow night! I bet there will be standing room only. So, my advice to the Redhound fans is to get there EARLY!

Hounds 64-57. Crawford is getting his bounce back. He is much better than when these two played the first time.

 

 

This maybe the most observant post in this entire thread. Big Josh seems to be coming along at the right time. If the Hounds feed him the ball and he goes to work in the paint, then good things will happen from here on out for the Corbin team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.