Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central VS Letcher Central (14th Region Semi-Finasl)

Featured Replies

This game will be played on Monday at 8:30 after the Hazard/Estill game. Any thoughts?

LCC 56-52.

I seen the Letcher and Powell game, Letcher is going to need to play a better game then that.

I'll take Perry 57-48

I'll go with letcher in a close on. 54-51.

I think the difference will be in Letcher's quickness. Breathitt didnt have the speed to guard Perry and be effective. Letcher is a pretty good team off the dribble and passes well. IMO the only way that Perry pulls this one out is from the 3pt line, which Perry is very capable of it especailly being at home. Gonna be a good game either way.

LCC BY 6. GUARDS, GUARDS, GUARDS AND GUARDS. THEY CAN DEFEND THE 3 AND PCC ISN'T BIG ENOUGH TO OPEN THE 3 UP FOR THE COMMODORES. SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME.

Perry at home, Letcher don't rebound and don't play defense. They have some great guards that can shoot and run the heck out of their offense though. Will be a close game, but Perry is playing awfully well as of late and will take this one at home. 62-58

Since the game is played at Perry-I'm taking PCC by 10.

Perry at home, Letcher don't rebound and don't play defense. They have some great guards that can shoot and run the heck out of their offense though. Will be a close game, but Perry is playing awfully well as of late and will take this one at home. 62-58

I will admit, last night was the first time this season that I've seen either team, but I was just as impressed with Letcher Central's defense as I was Perry Central's. This should be a heck of a game. I think the advantage, though, goes to Letcher Central. Perry Central has to rely on Noble and the 3, and if that's not going, then they will have problems. Letcher has a go-to guy in Banks, and they have 10 players that there's not much difference in, so their coach moves them in and out and keeps fresh players in the game.

They jumped all over Powell County in the first quarter last night, but Powell regrouped, like a senior-led team should do, and made a contest out of it. Powell's come-back should not be seen as a let-down by Letcher. Powell was very capable of doing that, but Letcher was able to hold on for the win.

I traveled up to Hazard and watched this game with PCC, who was the guy who sat in the lazy boy rocker? Is he the superintendent, mayor, or what...

 

Get a chance, check him out, he's got it made. Sitting at court side in a leather reclining, swivel, rocking chair! I kept waiting on someone to bring him supper! That's the life!

 

The 15th guys were working and done a good job. I think they called one foul in the 3rd but that makes the game go faster.

Imo this might be the two hottest teams in the region(besides Hazard).

They played early in the year and PCC won by around 10, but LCC didnt have Banks.

LCC dont play much defense besides the big kid blocking shots. But LCC is good on the fast break and almost everyone on the team can shoot the 3 and handle the ball. When they got up 18-2 against Powell Co, they was scoring on the break and hitting open shots. Imo PCC wont allow that.

 

PCC 53

LCC 48

I traveled up to Hazard and watched this game with PCC, who was the guy who sat in the lazy boy rocker? Is he the superintendent, mayor, or what...

 

Get a chance, check him out, he's got it made. Sitting at court side in a leather reclining, swivel, rocking chair! I kept waiting on someone to bring him supper! That's the life!

 

The 15th guys were working and done a good job. I think they called one foul in the 3rd but that makes the game go faster.

 

That man would be John Combs.

That man would be John Combs.

 

When the gym carries your name, you get that type of treatment.

John C Punkin Combs to be exact.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.