Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking the 16th

Featured Replies

1 GREENUP CO.

2 EAST CARTER

3 BOYD CO.

4 FAIRVIEW

5 ASHLAND

6 RACELAND

7 MORGAN CO.

8 LEWIS CO.

9 ROWAN CO.

10 FLEMING CO.

11 BATH CO.

12 WEST CARTER

13 RUSSELL

14 ROSE HILL

15 MENIFEE CO.

16 ELLITT CO.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad are Menifee and Elliott that they are ranked below Rose Hill? I know the Hill's best player is a 7th grader, If those two are worse, I'll be shocked.

What 7th grader are you talking about? I thnk Rose Hill has some good players they just need to play small ball because they really have no big power hitters.

Rose Hill actually has some good young players believe it or not. They need experience and direction. Not sure how much of either they will receive however.

Rose Hill actually has some good young players believe it or not. They need experience and direction. Not sure how much of either they will receive however.

 

I will agree with that.

From what I'm hearing Lewis Co. will have one of there best teams in recent years and could be a sleeper this year. Loaded with young talent if they can come out of the gates strong and gain some confidence they could be in the upper half of the region.

Heard Boyd got crushed by Mercer Co. in scrimmage on Saturday. Does anyone have any details.

From what I'm hearing Lewis Co. will have one of there best teams in recent years and could be a sleeper this year. Loaded with young talent if they can come out of the gates strong and gain some confidence they could be in the upper half of the region.

 

I have heard the same. I have seen several of these boys play, high school, summer league and fall ball, they do have lots of talent.

They should have plenty of depth at every position. I also heard 3 or 4 of them were asked to play legion ball at morehead this year.

How bad are Menifee and Elliott that they are ranked below Rose Hill? I know the Hill's best player is a 7th grader, If those two are worse, I'll be shocked.

 

Rose Hill 14

Elliot 0

 

Guess your shocked.

Rose Hill 14

Elliot 0

 

Guess your shocked.

No proud of the Hill, good luck with menifee, play both of those 2 times this year and that is 4 wins.

No proud of the Hill, good luck with menifee, play both of those 2 times this year and that is 4 wins.

 

Do you really know what you are talking about or are you just a RH hater.

Do you really know what you are talking about or are you just a RH hater.

 

Not a RH hater at all, I have just heard quite a bit about lack of upperclassmen and lack of disipline with the team. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am.

1. East Carter

2. Greenup

3. Raceland

4. Boyd

5. Ashland

6. Fairview

7. Rowan

8. Morgan

9. Lewis

10. Russell

11. Rose Hill

12. Bath

13. Fleming

14. West Carter

15. Menifee

16. Elliott

Rose Hill looked pretty solid last night.

How bad are Menifee and Elliott that they are ranked below Rose Hill? I know the Hill's best player is a 7th grader, If those two are worse, I'll be shocked.

 

Rose Hill 8

West Carter 6

 

shocked again.

 

Rose Hill will be tested Thursday Fairview and East Friday. These are two very good teams and will be very tough games for Rose Hill.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.