13 RUSSELL

14 ROSE HILL

15 MENIFEE CO.

16 ELLITT CO.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I'm hearing Lewis Co. will have one of there best teams in recent years and could be a sleeper this year. Loaded with young talent if they can come out of the gates strong and gain some confidence they could be in the upper half of the region.

From what I'm hearing Lewis Co. will have one of there best teams in recent years and could be a sleeper this year. Loaded with young talent if they can come out of the gates strong and gain some confidence they could be in the upper half of the region.

I have heard the same. I have seen several of these boys play, high school, summer league and fall ball, they do have lots of talent.

They should have plenty of depth at every position. I also heard 3 or 4 of them were asked to play legion ball at morehead this year.

How bad are Menifee and Elliott that they are ranked below Rose Hill? I know the Hill's best player is a 7th grader, If those two are worse, I'll be shocked.

Rose Hill 14

Elliot 0

Guess your shocked.

Do you really know what you are talking about or are you just a RH hater.

Not a RH hater at all, I have just heard quite a bit about lack of upperclassmen and lack of disipline with the team. Maybe I'm wrong I hope I am.

How bad are Menifee and Elliott that they are ranked below Rose Hill? I know the Hill's best player is a 7th grader, If those two are worse, I'll be shocked.

Rose Hill 8

West Carter 6

shocked again.

Rose Hill will be tested Thursday Fairview and East Friday. These are two very good teams and will be very tough games for Rose Hill.