Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players in the 16th region

Featured Replies

It is a shame that we did not have a 16th Region all star team that plays other Regions every year. Could you imagine what our Soph Class could do when they are Seniors?:thumb:

 

I know Fairveiw will have a good team when they are all seniors. Also will Fleming if they pull it together.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget the Hill in 2 years..... They COULD be state championship good.

I would think our region could hold their own with anybody!

I know there were several preseason polls but after watching people play for 3 months who is now your top 10?

 

Where do you find some of these preseason polls. Are they put out there by newspapers , by coaches or by parents.

  • Author
Where do you find some of these preseason polls. Are they put out there by newspapers , by coaches or by parents.

 

There was one on here and in the Cats Pause.

You are correct. I have seen him twice this year. Once had a great game and once was fair. He definetly is a player though.:thumb:

 

Hey, when you get old you forget everything....You should know about that:thumb:

 

"Never has a truer word been spoken or typed":thumb:

Dont forget the Hill in 2 years..... They COULD be state championship good.

 

Lets live in this world cats, everyone knows what happens to Rose Hill after this year.:sssh:I will not speak of it for I have been suspended too many times

I understand that....thats why COULD is capitalized.

I understand that....thats why COULD is capitalized.

 

I understand it just takes "The Boss" awhile I'm getting old

Dont forget the Hill in 2 years..... They COULD be state championship good.

 

Surely you dont think that.............

Lets live in this world cats, everyone knows what happens to Rose Hill after this year.:sssh:I will not speak of it for I have been suspended too many times

I know your thoughts...........:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lets live in this world cats, everyone knows what happens to Rose Hill after this year.:sssh:I will not speak of it for I have been suspended too many times

Please, tell us swami, what happens?

C'mon Doc I've known you for over 20 years this year the rumors are true. The bus will just have to start driving to Huntington and all places in between again.

  • Author
C'mon Doc I've known you for over 20 years this year the rumors are true. The bus will just have to start driving to Huntington and all places in between again.

 

If they are true then they are not rumors. That is a contradictory in terms. "The bus" goes to Grayson and all points in between. Currently there are over 25 kids riding "the bus" yet no one complains. Why do you think that is?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.