9 Rowan County

10 Boyd County

11 Ashland

12 Lewis County

13 Greenup County

14 Russell

15 Fleming County

16 Menifee County

Lewis County beat Rowan by 19 points how can they be that much ahead of them?

:banana:

Lewis County beat Rowan by 19 points how can they be that much ahead of them?

I think it is a toss up really. I do not think the brain is used very much when ranking high school basketball. East is a good team but not great and Fairview and Raceland proved that.:banana::banana:

:banana:

I think it is a toss up really. I do not think the brain is used very much when ranking high school basketball. East is a good team but not great and Fairview and Raceland proved that.:banana::banana:

That says alot coming from the person that started this poll. Fairview was early in the season and I think that was straightened out on Friday night. East just played a terrible game against a decent Raceland team. It was just like Elliott played a terrible game against a decent Rose Hill team.

Do you what the rankings to be based on illogical biases or on past performance and how teams are playing right now?

I don't have any bias. The team I back is one of the worst in the region.

Right now. The top three teams all lost a game this week. Using your logic Bath County is #1. :thumb:

I don't have any bias. The team I back is one of the worst in the region.

Right now. The top three teams all lost a game this week. Using your logic Bath County is #1. :thumb:

Not sure how you came up with that but I disagree.

Here is my rankings and the reasons why.

1. Rose Hill - Last and only loss in the region was 2 months ago and beat Ellioott.

2. Elliott - can make a case for number 1 but lost on nuetral court RH

3. East - Solid team but highlight of their season is a 1 point loss to EC

4. Bath

5. Raceland

Not sure how you came up with that but I disagree.

Here is my rankings and the reasons why.

1. Rose Hill - Last and only loss in the region was 2 months ago and beat Ellioott.

2. Elliott - can make a case for number 1 but lost on nuetral court RH

3. East - Solid team but highlight of their season is a 1 point loss to EC

4. Bath

5. Raceland

You said "Do you what the rankings to be based on illogical biases or on past performance and how teams are playing right now? ".

Well right now the top four are Bath County, East Carter, Elliott County and Rose Hill. I don't think anyone will dispute that. They have all had excellent seasons with solid records. So "right now" East Carter, Elliott County and Rose Hill all lost a game this week. Using your logic that moves Bath County to the top. I don't agree with that but I give you the credit for comming up with it.

You said "Do you what the rankings to be based on illogical biases or on past performance and how teams are playing right now? ".

Well right now the top four are Bath County, East Carter, Elliott County and Rose Hill. I don't think anyone will dispute that. They have all had excellent seasons with solid records. So "right now" East Carter, Elliott County and Rose Hill all lost a game this week. Using your logic that moves Bath County to the top. I don't agree with that but I give you the credit for comming up with it.

:laugh:

:banana::banana::banana:

East can not be 2. Sorry to break it to you with losses to Fairview and Raceland it doesn't always help. Elliott just got beat by 29, ouch. That could change your mind? I think Rose Hill has done pretty good in the region this year?

They got beat by 29 by the #1 team in the state. I don't think anyone else in this region would have done any better than that at Mason County. Elliott is still the best team in the region, IMO. One loss in the region doesn't take them out of that #1 stop for me and definately not the loss last night at Mason. Rose Hill can beat Elliott obviously but I still think Elliott is a better team.

Also, East is too far down. IMO, it should be

1. Elliott

2. Rose Hill

3. East

And I think that East matches up with Rose Hill really well and that should the Royals second chance points down. I think that could be huge in a regional tourney game. The supporting cast of Rose Hill is their ticket to Rupp. I believe you always have a chance with 2 players like Euton and Jackson but they will need to step it up for them to get tp Rupp. It should be fun!!!