Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. 60 Greenup Co. 54

Featured Replies

I missed this one by 1pt, had Boyd by 7. Congrats to the Lions.

The Muskies came close...

 

Congrats to Boyd.

For Boyd County-Selby was the overall leading scorer with 19 pts, Mayhew 18pts. I don't know the stats for Greenup but I will say they were knocking down 3's very well.

Nice win for the Lions

:thumb:Congrats to the Lions! I thought Greenup might get them, at home.

Mayhew has got to score like this every game from now on for Boyd to be productive. He has a very nice shot, but seems to shy away from shooting for some reason.

Any Stats?

 

Boyd makes good at free-throw line

 

By MELINDA ROBINSON — The Independent

 

...LLOYD — Boyd County pulled away at the free-throw line in the final moments to defeat Greenup County 60-54 Friday night.

 

The rest of the game can be seen at...http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_046233159.html

Mayhew has got to score like this every game from now on for Boyd to be productive. He has a very nice shot, but seems to shy away from shooting for some reason.

Mayhew has been scoring all season...actually this game was lower than the past two games where he got 24pts and 21pts respectively. I agree that he does have a nice shot...but I don't feel that he shies away from shooting. If you look at his stats (FG percentage) I think that you'll find a player who doesn't shoot just to be shooting. Except for a couple of games early this season he has been consistently scoring in the double digits. I like to watch him on defense too. He does well rebounding and has a great vertical jump.

Mayhew has been scoring all season...actually this game was lower than the past two games where he got 24pts and 21pts respectively. I agree that he does have a nice shot...but I don't feel that he shies away from shooting. If you look at his stats (FG percentage) I think that you'll find a player who doesn't shoot just to be shooting. Except for a couple of games early this season he has been consistently scoring in the double digits. I like to watch him on defense too. He does well rebounding and has a great vertical jump.

 

My point was he needs to shoot more. He is a great scoring threat when he penetrates.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.