Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does Grant County fit in??

Featured Replies

]I have seen all the talk about Northern Kentucky teams, but where do the counties of Owen and Grant fit in? Are they considered Northern Kentucky teams too? If not, what are they considered?

]I have seen all the talk about Northern Kentucky teams, but where do the counties of Owen and Grant fit in? Are they considered Northern Kentucky teams too? If not, what are they considered?

 

I consider both of the counties you mentioned as well as Pendleton to be part of Northern Kentucky.

I consider both of the counties you mentioned as well as Pendleton to be part of Northern Kentucky.
I like to throw in Bracken too.

You guys are showing your East side bias. We need to include Gallatin County as well.

On my show, I consider as far south as Gallatin, Trimble, Henry & Carroll down 71 and Grant and Williamstown down 75. Owen is included, just inbetween both. East to Pendleton.

 

Other outlets stop at the 75-71 split

You guys are showing your East side bias. We need to include Gallatin County as well.

 

Owen County is to the east of Ft. Thomas?:D

Owen County is to the east of Ft. Thomas?:D
:laugh::laugh:Nice!!!!
You guys are showing your East side bias. We need to include Gallatin County as well.
I knew there was another one! :thumb:

 

 

How could I forget one of our NEKJFL teams? ;)

Owen County is to the east of Ft. Thomas?:D

 

Depends on how you hold the map. :laugh:

 

 

Gallatin is building a solid football foundation. The Walton-Verona/Gallatin game will be a big one some day.

Gallatin is building a solid football foundation. The Walton-Verona/Gallatin game will be a big one some day.
Yes it will! Where can I get my tickets? :thumb:
Yes it will! Where can I get my tickets? :thumb:

 

Send cash only to the following:

 

Wishful Thinking

0 Chance Avenue

Neverneverland

 

:laugh:

 

Hopefully they put WV in the same district as Gallatin, should be entertaining to watch as are the other sports that these 2 compete in against each other

I always liked Williamstown. I am glad to see that northern ky. does love them.

Depends on how you hold the map. :laugh:

 

 

Gallatin is building a solid football foundation. The Walton-Verona/Gallatin game will be a big one some day.

 

I see this years game to be a good one.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.