Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson Co. Coach

Featured Replies

Has there been a coach hired? If so who?

I know that you are a little closer to the program than you are letting on. But, there are no coaching changes that are going to happen in the foreseeable future.

  • Author
I know that you are a little closer to the program than you are letting on. But, there are no coaching changes that are going to happen in the foreseeable future.

 

Not close to the program, just thought there was an opening for the job. Talked to someone from the school and they had mentioned there was an opening. May just be for an assistant and not the head coach. Fill me in, I may need a job.:ylsuper:

What Class is Jackson Co. in Football?

Not close to the program, just thought there was an opening for the job. Talked to someone from the school and they had mentioned there was an opening. May just be for an assistant and not the head coach. Fill me in, I may need a job.:ylsuper:
Than we need to verify and confirm for which opening, you are alluding to.

I'm pretty sure there 2A. Coach Harriss was there coach? They did okay last year to just be getting starting, I don't know why he'd leave.

  • Author
Than we need to verify and confirm for which opening, you are alluding to.

 

I will see what I can find out and be glad to verify. :thumb:

I will see what I can find out and be glad to verify. :thumb:
Thanks and keep us updated.
I'm pretty sure there 2A. Coach Harriss was there coach? They did okay last year to just be getting starting, I don't know why he'd leave.

 

 

They're 3A in the district with Somerset, Casey, Taylor, Garrard and Wayne. I thought they were pretty well coached last season considering the program was so new.

I have heard that he has had trouble getting experienced coaches to help him. I think he has some that drive in from out of county - that is difficult on the players and coaches alike- who are dedicated but he some with little or no experience in football in general. Let me say they are all didicated to getting that program off the ground but it has to stressful on a HC. There are a lot of things needing done to have a successful program and it can't fall on one or two guys. Good luck with the upcoming year with that new program.

I'm pretty sure there 2A. Coach Harriss was there coach? They did okay last year to just be getting starting, I don't know why he'd leave.
Did he interview for the Southern job?

Jackson County is a new program and the team has the desire to win. The coaches have the desire to win. The team also has the support of the fans and have a good fan base. But like said in an earlier post some of the coaches are driving from another county and some of the coaches try but may have not played the game or have played the game but are a little rusty on the basics. The team will continue to improve as time goes on, but remember that it takes time and the team has the desire to win. With the desire will come the wins.

I heard they filled the openning from within.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.