Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 State Tournament

Featured Replies

Who's going?

 

There are going to be some very interesting matchups before the finals!!

 

103-Elam and Bradbury

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125 is completely loaded.. at least 7 different kids could win it. There is going to be some good quarter finals...

  • Author

Absolutely, I love it.

 

At 119 Zarth and Martin on the same side.

Absolutely, I love it.

 

At 119 Zarth and Martin on the same side.

 

Martin will have a tough match to get to Zarth.

Does anyone know of where to find updated scores for the state tournament? I don't mean from the KHSAA because they do not update until the end of the day.

 

Thanks for the help.

^

It's not updated, and I checked it at 5:54pm

The only update I have is that Coty Lewis (130 lbs. from Woodford Co., and former state champ at 112 lbs.) got beat in his first match today.

^

It's not updated, and I checked it at 5:54pm

 

Yeap I saw that too. I did a search and found a website I think it was called Kentucky Wrestling or something to that effect and they were not updated either.

 

I think Cotey was upsetted by Talon Deinlein from Campbell County.

^

It's not updated, and I checked it at 5:54pm

The session isn't over yet. And you have to give them time to update the website.

Looks like a pretty impressive opening round for Ryle, who took someone down at all 14 weights and it appears as though only 4 lost their opening match. Go Raiders!

Looks like a pretty impressive opening round for Ryle, who took someone down at all 14 weights and it appears as though only 4 lost their opening match. Go Raiders!

 

Mason R. is a BEAST !!!:thumb: Got to see him up close tonight on the mats and WOW !!! Ryle looks very good for the first round ! Dixie only had 2 out of 5 get by with wins . But both looked very strong tonight !!!:thumb: Benson at 215 and Gronefeld at Hvy !:thumb:

Scott has a few wrestlers still in it. Good job guys.

Place Team Score

1. Ryle 69.00

2. Union County 60.00

3. John Hardin 57.50

4. Wayne County 54.50

5. Woodford County 54.00

6. Trinity (Louisville) 53.00

7. Campbell County 46.00

8. Larue County 38.50

9. Seneca 33.00

10. Sheldon Clark 32.50

The meet is most always won or lost in the wrestle backs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.