• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barker-14

Martin-13

Keeton-10

Sparks-11?

Boyles-9

Great to see Barker having a big game. C. Barker imo will play a big role in the tournaments for the Rams, this kid is only a Soph. I believe and he is capable of having some big games. Great game for Cody and all of the Ramblers in this one. Raceland has a very balanced attack when they are really playing well.

Excellent all-around performance by the Rams tonight! Sparks, Boyles, Martin and all the guys stepped it up and played a good one. This is a big win for the Ramblers!!! Keep working hard guys! Congrats to Coach Floyd, who put together a great game plan, he keeps getting better with each and every game. Scott Floyd is going to be a really great coach when its all said and done. Everyone needs to remember that this is just his first year as being the varsity head coach. GO RAMS!

I have absolutely no doubt about that. :thumb:

From what I hear from my friends down there he will need to be too with what he has coming up in the program. Some LONGTIME Raceland supporters have told me that there are some really lean years coming in the basketball program there. Scott is probably the right guy to develop what is on the way.

I have absolutely no doubt about that. :thumb:

From what I hear from my friends down there he will need to be too with what he has coming up in the program. Some LONGTIME Raceland supporters have told me that there are some really lean years coming in the basketball program there. Scott is probably the right guy to develop what is on the way.

I am not sure about that. Boyles and Martin are juniors and Barker is a sophomore. Who are the seniors. I see Floyd going 8 and 9 deep on the bench. I feel like he'll put well-above average teams on the court for the next couple of years.

Excellent all-around performance by the Rams tonight! Sparks, Boyles, Martin and all the guys stepped it up and played a good one. This is a big win for the Ramblers!!! Keep working hard guys! Congrats to Coach Floyd, who put together a great game plan, he keeps getting better with each and every game. Scott Floyd is going to be a really great coach when its all said and done. Everyone needs to remember that this is just his first year as being the varsity head coach. GO RAMS!

I agree Scott Floyd is going to be a really good coach. I played against him in high school and went to college with him and he is a class act. Keep up the good work.

I am not sure about that. Boyles and Martin are juniors and Barker is a sophomore. Who are the seniors. I see Floyd going 8 and 9 deep on the bench. I feel like he'll put well-above average teams on the court for the next couple of years.

Your right Incognito, I think next season is going to more of the same for several area schools.

I think Martin is a senior too. Raceland has 7 or 8 seniors, according to the number of senior flags at the gym.