Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 64 East Carter 48

Featured Replies

Can we finally move Rose Hill ahead of East Carter in the polls?

 

This thread is not about Rose Hill or any poll!!!!!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Barker-14

Martin-13

Keeton-10

Sparks-11?

Boyles-9

Big win for the Rams!

Barker-14

Martin-13

Keeton-10

Sparks-11?

Boyles-9

 

Great to see Barker having a big game. C. Barker imo will play a big role in the tournaments for the Rams, this kid is only a Soph. I believe and he is capable of having some big games. Great game for Cody and all of the Ramblers in this one. Raceland has a very balanced attack when they are really playing well.

Great job Raceland.

Any given team on any given night....................

Barker-14

Martin-13

Keeton-10

Sparks-11?

Boyles-9

 

Congratulations to Raceland on the win. It is great to see such balanced scoring. Hard to defend an offense like that.

Excellent all-around performance by the Rams tonight! Sparks, Boyles, Martin and all the guys stepped it up and played a good one. This is a big win for the Ramblers!!! Keep working hard guys! Congrats to Coach Floyd, who put together a great game plan, he keeps getting better with each and every game. Scott Floyd is going to be a really great coach when its all said and done. Everyone needs to remember that this is just his first year as being the varsity head coach. GO RAMS!

I have absolutely no doubt about that. :thumb:

 

From what I hear from my friends down there he will need to be too with what he has coming up in the program. Some LONGTIME Raceland supporters have told me that there are some really lean years coming in the basketball program there. Scott is probably the right guy to develop what is on the way.

Raceland is playing some really good basketball right now. Great win for the Rams.

 

:thumb: The Rams are now at 16-8 and are tied with West Carter for the third best record in the 16th region, behind Elliot and East C. and just ahead of Rose Hill.

Congrats to Raceland on a very nice win.

I have absolutely no doubt about that. :thumb:

 

From what I hear from my friends down there he will need to be too with what he has coming up in the program. Some LONGTIME Raceland supporters have told me that there are some really lean years coming in the basketball program there. Scott is probably the right guy to develop what is on the way.

 

 

I am not sure about that. Boyles and Martin are juniors and Barker is a sophomore. Who are the seniors. I see Floyd going 8 and 9 deep on the bench. I feel like he'll put well-above average teams on the court for the next couple of years.

The Rams played great tonight. Good balanced effort keep on rolling.:banana:

Excellent all-around performance by the Rams tonight! Sparks, Boyles, Martin and all the guys stepped it up and played a good one. This is a big win for the Ramblers!!! Keep working hard guys! Congrats to Coach Floyd, who put together a great game plan, he keeps getting better with each and every game. Scott Floyd is going to be a really great coach when its all said and done. Everyone needs to remember that this is just his first year as being the varsity head coach. GO RAMS!

 

I agree Scott Floyd is going to be a really good coach. I played against him in high school and went to college with him and he is a class act. Keep up the good work.

I am not sure about that. Boyles and Martin are juniors and Barker is a sophomore. Who are the seniors. I see Floyd going 8 and 9 deep on the bench. I feel like he'll put well-above average teams on the court for the next couple of years.

Your right Incognito, I think next season is going to more of the same for several area schools.

I am not sure about that. Boyles and Martin are juniors and Barker is a sophomore. Who are the seniors. I see Floyd going 8 and 9 deep on the bench. I feel like he'll put well-above average teams on the court for the next couple of years.

 

I think Martin is a senior too. Raceland has 7 or 8 seniors, according to the number of senior flags at the gym.

Great win for Coach Floyd and the Rams, just because this is his first year as varsity head coach in basketball, this ain't his first rodeo.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.