Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches' Poll 2/11

Featured Replies

Seeing how they beat Marquette twice, that would be one.

 

I agree with that one and I would put them above Pittsburgh as well.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sticking to my belief that you're a Closet Cardinal. :sssh:

 

Nothing closet about it. I just root against them once a year in each sport.

Nothing closet about it. I just root against them once a year in each sport.

 

Golf and Soccer? :lol:

. St. Mary's and Drake are a joke and a half...

 

Just because they are not from a major conference means they are a joke. If you look at the history of those two conferences over the past few years, the top teams have done well in the tournament.

You missed WESTERN.

 

:lol::lol:Yes he did

 

 

Yes I did. I got a little too excited I guess. :lol:

Can we cut that down to one sport? :lol:

 

 

 

Sure, once they quit playing each other in football again. ;)

Just because they are not from a major conference means they are a joke. If you look at the history of those two conferences over the past few years, the top teams have done well in the tournament.

 

They're SOS' are 126 and 87 respectively...Not to mention they play in the MVC and WCC...Excuse me if I think that's a little non-deserving of their current rankings....

They're SOS' are 126 and 87 respectively...Not to mention they play in the MVC and WCC...Excuse me if I think that's a little non-deserving of their current rankings....

 

MVC and WCC top teams have done well in the NCAA tournament over the past few years so them being in those conferences should not hurt them.

But not many inside the rankings.

 

:p

 

Maybe they should try to pickup Memphis, Butler, Xavier, and Drake and get up to 16 teams.

  • Author
:p

 

Maybe they should try to pickup Memphis, Butler, Xavier, and Drake and get up to 16 teams.

 

Trust me... as a UK fan, you wouldn't be happy with the results.:sssh:

Trust me... as a UK fan, you wouldn't be happy with the results.:sssh:

 

It wouldn't really matter. We'd only play them every 4th year in the regular season, and leave them out of the conference tourney.

UofL not being in the top-25 is absurd!

MVC and WCC top teams have done well in the NCAA tournament over the past few years so them being in those conferences should not hurt them.

 

You're telling me a team from the MVC and a team from the Big East with identical conference records should have the same chance of getting in the dance?

You're telling me a team from the MVC and a team from the Big East with identical conference records should have the same chance of getting in the dance?

 

Not saying that, I am saying the top team or teams from the MVC has faired well in the NCAA tournament. When you get pass the top 2-3 the Big East is by far stronger. But the top MVC team has done well over the past year so I have no problem with Drake being ranked that high. It was SIU last year and they proved their worth.

Not saying that, I am saying the top team or teams from the MVC has faired well in the NCAA tournament. When you get pass the top 2-3 the Big East is by far stronger. But the top MVC team has done well over the past year so I have no problem with Drake being ranked that high. It was SIU last year and they proved their worth.

 

And the top team in that conference is nowhere close to the top team in the BEast, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.