February 9, 200818 yr Author On a side note, there is nothing more upsetting than having a brand new HD TV in your basement and having to watch the game on Raycom. Absolutely horrible picture... I'm having to adjust my color to be able to see... Then I'll turn on a channel with good picture and have to adjust it again... All SEC coverage looks cheap, whether it's Lincoln Financial, Jefferson Pilot, Raycom... It's never good.
February 9, 200818 yr Way to make the Community Service Team, Jodie! :dancingpa So what is the deal with him, is he hurt or healthy? He is on the bench in uniform, but there is obviously something not right so why even dress him?
February 9, 200818 yr I'm having to adjust my color to be able to see... Then I'll turn on a channel with good picture and have to adjust it again... All SEC coverage looks cheap, whether it's Lincoln Financial, Jefferson Pilot, Raycom... It's never good. It makes me mad when I turn to a game on ESPN and see a great picture.
February 9, 200818 yr Author So what is the deal with him, is he hurt or healthy? He is on the bench in uniform, but there is obviously something not right so why even dress him? He dresses most of the time, just isn't really healthy enough to get in the game.. Bradley dressed Wednesday as well...
February 9, 200818 yr He dresses most of the time, just isn't really healthy enough to get in the game.. Bradley dressed Wednesday as well... The Bradley thing is a different situation. I just would like to know how injured Meeks really is.
February 9, 200818 yr This game isn't too pretty, but at least we have the lead. Let's hope we can keep it.
February 9, 200818 yr I just hope both teams can make the NIT. Bama is just sorry. They have the talent (Steele and Hendrix both injured). The coaching is holding them back.
February 9, 200818 yr UK 46 Bama 38 Under 7 to play. Not a pretty game at all. Just as long as UK gets the win......thats ok.
February 9, 200818 yr BAMA has serious problems and if KY didn't play outstanding def they would be in the same boat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.