Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski Co 45 Somerset 43

Featured Replies

Big win for the Maroons. Somerset tried to force tempo and succeeded in getting the Maroons to throw up a bunch of bad shots. Unfortunately for the Jumpers they had a bad shooting night. Wallen struggled from 3 point range and they missed a bunch of shots right under the basket. They also missed some big free throws. Just a tough night for the Jumpers, they looked a little rusty with the week layoff. What does this do as far as district seeding?

  • Author

I believe it will be a coin toss.

Congratulations to Coach Flynn and the Maroons.

 

 

I find it ironic that Somerset got a "T" that turned the tide in tonights game.

Will Somerset swoon after the "All A" as in recent years? They have a lot of talent, just didn't look together last night.

Congratulations to Coach Flynn and the Maroons.

 

 

I find it ironic that Somerset got a "T" that turned the tide in tonights game.

 

Just now got that Coach K. Ironic, indeed.

Does this make Pulaski the No. 3 or 4 seed in the 47th?

I would think that would make them the #3 seed.

I would think that would make them the #3 seed.

 

Of course you're right. Somehow I thought PC was tied with Rockcastle, and they finished two games ahead of RC. I think I got this confused with the girls race.

Should be a good tourney. Anything can happen.

Good win for the Maroons.

How does the tiebreaker work? Casey County and Somerset both finished 4-2. Pulaski County is third at 3-3 and Rockcastle County is fourth at 1-5.

 

By the way, finishing first or second (Casey/Somerset) might not be the best thing in this district. The first place team gets an improved Rockcastle County team in Mount Vernon. The second place team gets a Pulaski County team that is usually tough in the postseason and split the season series with Somerset.

 

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the 3rd and 4th place teams in this district make the regional tournament.

Somerset and Casey flip for the #1 and 2 seeds.

 

I will still take Somerset as I think they are clearly the most talented team in the district but since they all beat each other and we now know Rockcastle is capable of beating a good team I will not be surprised whatever two teams come out of this district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.