Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best College Player to ever come out of the State of KY

Featured Replies

Chris Lofton is a nice player, but as far as talking about him in the same breath with the greatest players EVER to come from Kentucky. I just don't see it. He has "in the gym range" and knows how to get his shot, but to me he is just a shooter. I know he has gotten better at other aspects of his game, but I just don't see him as being at the top level.

 

I can't wait until this season is over and we don't have to hear any more about him on BGP.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Lofton is a nice player, but as far as talking about him in the same breath with the greatest players EVER to come from Kentucky. I just don't see it. He has "in the gym range" and knows how to get his shot, but to me he is just a shooter. I know he has gotten better at other aspects of his game, but I just don't see him as being at the top level.

 

I can't wait until this season is over and we don't have to hear any more about him on BGP.

 

That day will never come...

That day will never come...

 

That becomes more and more apparent with every thread in this ilk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.