February 6, 200818 yr Author I didn't get to see much of Calathes and Parsons before this year, but I really liked Tyus as he projected to this system...
February 6, 200818 yr 1st half was some amazing fast pace ball. That was an incredible start. I think it was 30-30 at the 10:00 mark.
February 6, 200818 yr Anyone see the blonde behind the UT bench?!?! WOW :fire: :lol: Someone isn't paying too much attention to the game itself, huh?
February 6, 200818 yr They sure aren't letting Tennessee play an defense. Even though the foul count is even this half, it seems as if all the fouls are being called on Tennessee.
February 6, 200818 yr Author Anyone see the blonde behind the UT bench?!?! WOW :fire: Did it look like the girl from the Pearl boat pics???
February 6, 200818 yr Author They sure aren't letting Tennessee play an defense. Even though the foul count is even this half, it seems as if all the fouls are being called on Tennessee. Maybe because they are fouling too much...
February 6, 200818 yr That was a hard foul.... I'm glad they called it an intentional...and actually KNOW what one is... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.