Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gators/Vols Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Foul distribution looks very even...

Foul distribution looks very even...

 

I said they were even, just seemed like Tennessee has a lot more.

 

And of course, Tennessee can't capitalize on the intentional foul, but Florida does...

 

Glad to see Lofton back in!

  • Author

That Tyler Smith sure is overrated... :lol:

:lol: Someone isn't paying too much attention to the game itself, huh?

 

She's hard to miss. :cool:

  • Author
I said they were even, just seemed like Tennessee has a lot more.

 

And of course, Tennessee can't capitalize on the intentional foul, but Florida does...

 

Glad to see Lofton back in!

I'm watching this one from an unbiased position. The calls have been good and bad for both sides...

  • Author

Hard to believe Teddy V ran in to make a T call with his arms flailing and blowing the whistle 20 times. Or not...

I'm watching this one from an unbiased position. The calls have been good and bad for both sides...

 

Agreed, I understand. I myself am a little biased for Tennessee, in case you can't tell :p...haha. But yeah, you're right.

How about some more CHRIS LOFTON! 5 3's and 23 points tonight so far. 6-11 from the field.

Wow, huge turnaround in the game. 101-80, Tennessee with less than a minute to go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.