Holy Cross 51 Walton Verona 44

Then you need to tell Madman to watch it, and C-town, because so far in their post above, they saw the same thing I did? Didn't you read their post above?

Anyways, still confused on your take of the game? Give me your view of the game? I have given good details where Walton was up and went down, I want to hear your view?

Nothing to do with 8th graders losing the game

just real bad coaching. What's Dixon's field

goal pct. anyway?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, don't feel that #22 shut down Hargett. Feel she had a great game, 17 points, 10+ rebounds and some steals. Hardly think this is shutting down!!!

Have to agree with you there Bald Guy. Oldtime must have watched a different game. :p Hargett played good, and Dixon played good in the post also. Second leading scorer. Her percent from the field is good Oldtime.

Have to agree with you there Bald Guy. Oldtime must have watched a different game. :p Hargett played good, and Dixon played good in the post also. Second leading scorer. Her percent from the field is good Oldtime.

I've played in and watched more games then

all of you guys combined. #12 guarded Hargett

and had multiple steals. Just because you score

a whopping 11 points does,nt mean you played

good and yes Dixon was in foul trouble. Foul #3 w/

4 min. left in first half

Yea 32% from the field maybe good to

you guys with 7 TO but being a former

college player that's not good

Oh a thousand pardons mighty one!!!

Yea 32% from the field maybe good to

you guys with 7 TO but being a former

college player that's not good

You're not the only former college player responding to this thread and just because you played college ball does not make you an expert. Hargett had a good game (17pts., 10+ rebounds) and Dixon also had a good game (11 pts., several rebounds) - not bad for a freshman. The guard play is what hurt them in addition to the coaching mistakes.

Not trying to butt in but please remember these are kids and they read the boards.

I know it you do not have to be positive but when we are talking about 14-17 year old girls and they will have good and bad nights.

You are right Oldtime there is a lot more to the game then how many points you score but it sounds like there were other issues going on.

Holy Cross is a really solid club, we scrimmaged them and I thought they had some really nice guards that could shoot. That would be difficult for any team to handle especially if they are not experienced at the Varsity level.

I decided to come see Walton play and was suprised to see a team play a good Holy Cross team very well.I spoke with the opposing coach and all he could say was good things. As for your young guards they were not in the game when the lead was lost. One was out hurt and the other one was out at 3 minute mark when lead was 11 and reenterd it was 4.

I am a AAU coach looking for good guards and I would love to have them both. This website has lead me to see some good young talent in Northern Kentucky. There are some very good young players in this area and these two are among the top at their positions.

I decided to come see Walton play and was suprised to see a team play a good Holy Cross team very well.I spoke with the opposing coach and all he could say was good things. As for your young guards they were not in the game when the lead was lost. One was out hurt and the other one was out at 3 minute mark when lead was 11 and reenterd it was 4.

Interesting interpretation...welcome to the site, colby!

I am a AAU coach looking for good guards and I would love to have them both. This website has lead me to see some good young talent in Northern Kentucky. There are some very good young players in this area and these two are among the top at their positions.

Welcome to the World of BGP!

I understand one was hurt, and glad she is okay, it looked bad, we need her! But you seem like you know the game, or what, then why the line up change? Every team makes "runs" Walton had their at the start, Holy Cross made their run, why change the line up when it was going fine??

Exactly, WV has some real good talent at the 7th and

8th grade level. If Rosen can develop these girls

the future looks bright. I know it's tough for seniors

to be out done by underclassmen but that's basketball.

If they don't like it, get in the gym and work at your

game. Nothing is given it's earned.

Exactly, WV has some real good talent at the 7th and

8th grade level. If Rosen can develop these girls

the future looks bright. I know it's tough for seniors

to be out done by underclassmen but that's basketball.

If they don't like it, get in the gym and work at your

game. Nothing is given it's earned.

Please!!! It's not the girls that need to be developed.

Please!!! It's not the girls that need to be developed.

I believe their the ones that play the game. Hopefully

the WV coach and staff is somewhere else next

year. The young girls have been coached very

well in the past but still need a lot of work and

development to be successfull