Raceland vs Fairview

I have no idea

I don't know but I wonder if it could be bc of te amount of games that they may have played. I have heard of some schools scheduling/playing over their limit of games allowed by the KHSAA.

I have no idea if there is anything to this or not. Just some things that I have heard about some teams having trouble with it in the past.

I don't know but I wonder if it could be bc of te amount of games that they may have played. I have heard of some schools scheduling/playing over their limit of games allowed by the KHSAA.

I have no idea if there is anything to this or not. Just some things that I have heard about some teams having trouble with it in the past.

I think you are correct. Elliott had to cancel their game with Fairview becuase of too many games played.

I dont mean difference in makes. I mean if its called to where Raceland is getting called for fouls when Hall goes into the lane. He pushes off a lot and draws fouls on the opponent. Like Reggie Miller did in the NBA.

If there is a CLEAR push off then the refs will see that and call it. If there is contact when he goes in the lane and a foul is warranted, I'm sure they will call it on the appropriate offender (offense or defense).

I dont mean difference in makes. I mean if its called to where Raceland is getting called for fouls when Hall goes into the lane. He pushes off a lot and draws fouls on the opponent. Like Reggie Miller did in the NBA.

That is what good players do!!! and Hall certainly fits that category.

As others have stated, if the Rams don't foul then their will be none called.;)