Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland vs Fairview

Featured Replies

Hall has quickly become one of my favorites to watch.

 

Fairview 72

Raceland 66

 

Welcome to BGP synfromeX and yes, Hall is a good one and will be very good by the time that he is done.

I have no idea

 

I don't know but I wonder if it could be bc of te amount of games that they may have played. I have heard of some schools scheduling/playing over their limit of games allowed by the KHSAA.

I have no idea if there is anything to this or not. Just some things that I have heard about some teams having trouble with it in the past.

I don't know but I wonder if it could be bc of te amount of games that they may have played. I have heard of some schools scheduling/playing over their limit of games allowed by the KHSAA.

I have no idea if there is anything to this or not. Just some things that I have heard about some teams having trouble with it in the past.

 

I think you are correct. Elliott had to cancel their game with Fairview becuase of too many games played.

Raceland by 6+

Raceland 61-57.

Fairview by 8

I think this will be a close game and agree with Statmaster that free-throws could be the difference.

Rams 49

Eagles 44

I dont mean difference in makes. I mean if its called to where Raceland is getting called for fouls when Hall goes into the lane. He pushes off a lot and draws fouls on the opponent. Like Reggie Miller did in the NBA.

If Fairview doesnt shoot a bunch of free throws , Raceland wins.

 

If Raceland doesn't commit a lot of fouls, Fairview won't shoot a bunch of free throws. :thumb:

I dont mean difference in makes. I mean if its called to where Raceland is getting called for fouls when Hall goes into the lane. He pushes off a lot and draws fouls on the opponent. Like Reggie Miller did in the NBA.

 

If there is a CLEAR push off then the refs will see that and call it. If there is contact when he goes in the lane and a foul is warranted, I'm sure they will call it on the appropriate offender (offense or defense).

I dont mean difference in makes. I mean if its called to where Raceland is getting called for fouls when Hall goes into the lane. He pushes off a lot and draws fouls on the opponent. Like Reggie Miller did in the NBA.

That is what good players do!!! and Hall certainly fits that category.

As others have stated, if the Rams don't foul then their will be none called.;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.